Battlefield: Bad Company™2
Battlefield Bad Company 2™ brings the spectacular Battlefield gameplay to the forefront of next-gen consoles and PC - featuring best-in-class vehicular combat set across 8 huge sandbox maps each with a different tactical focus.
New vehicles like the All Terrain Vehicle (ATV) and the UH-60 transport helicopter allow for all-new multiplayer tactics in the warzone, extensive tuning ensures that this will be the most satisfying vehicle combat experience to date.
Tactical destruction is taken to new heights with the updated DICE ‘Frostbite’ engine. Players can now take down entire buildings or create their own fire points by blasting holes through cover, thereby delivering a unique experience in every match.
Players can also compete in 4-player teams in 2 exclusive squad-only game modes, fighting together to unlock exclusive team awards and achievements. Spawn on your squad to get straight into the action, and use gadgets such as the tracer dart in-conjunction with the RPG to devastating effect.
Excellence in the battlefield is rewarded with an extensive range of pins, insignias and stars to unlock along with 50 dedicated ranks to achieve.
Variety also extends into the range of customizable kits weapons and vehiceles available. With 4 distinct character classes, 46 weapons, 15 gadgets, 13 character specializations and over 15000 kit variations to discover and master players will be able to fine-tune their preferred fighting style to give them the edge in combat.
All of these features combine to deliver spectacular and unpredictable action moments found nowhere else in the genre.
Battlefield Bad Company 2™ is all-out multiplayer warfare at its absolute finest!
- %PLAY% Bad Company 2: VIP Map Pack 6 3088 Views - Aug 30, 2010
- %PLAY% Bad Company 2: VIP Map Pack 5 1412 Views - Aug 30, 2010
- %PLAY% Battlefield Bad Company 2 at E3 447 Views - Feb 27, 2010
- %PLAY% Battlefield Bad Company 2 616 Views - Feb 27, 2010
- %PLAY% Battlefield Moments – Arica Harbor 158 Views - Feb 27, 2010
- %PLAY% Battlefield Bad Company 2 Limited E 156 Views - Feb 27, 2010
- %PLAY% Battlefield Bad Company: 2 Squad Deathmatch mode 98 Views - Feb 27, 2010
- %PLAY% Battlefield Bad Company 2 Beta 127 Views - Feb 27, 2010
- %PLAY% Bad Company 2 E3 Trailer 95 Views - Feb 27, 2010
- %PLAY% Battlefield Bad Company: 2 Panama Canal Gameplay 72 Views - Dec 21, 2009
- %PLAY% Battlefield Moments : Episode 1 113 Views - Oct 1, 2009
- %PLAY% Bad Company 2 Teaser 219 Views - Apr 27, 2009
- Bad-Company-2-Screenshot 1 207 Views - Feb 27, 2010
- Bad Company 2 Screenshot 2 301 Views - Feb 27, 2010
- Bad Company 2 Screenshot 3 345 Views - Feb 27, 2010
- Bad Company 2 Screenshot 6 157 Views - Feb 27, 2010
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2 LE - Screenshot 5 116 Views - Feb 27, 2010
- Bad Company 2 Screenshot 4 155 Views - Feb 27, 2010
- Bad Company 2 Screenshot 5 113 Views - Feb 27, 2010
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2 LE - Screenshot 1 112 Views - Feb 27, 2010
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2 LE - Screenshot 3 96 Views - Feb 27, 2010
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2 LE - Screenshot 2 67 Views - Feb 27, 2010
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2 LE - Screenshot 4 117 Views - Feb 27, 2010
- Vehicles - Air, sea, and land battles bring a chaotic and frenzied experience to the console like never before. Aggressive firepower enhances the backbone of classic Battlefield gameplay with new vehicles added for ultimate mayhem.
- Destruction 2.0 - With Destruction 2.0 crush buildings to their foundations. The battle can change in the blink of an eye as your cover crumbles around you in this ever changing environment within Battlefield: Bad Company™ 2.
- Perfecting the Art of Multiplayer - With a heavy arsenal of deadly weapons and a slew of vehicles to aide you, get ready to blow up, shoot down, blast through, wipe out and utterly destroy any enemy that gets in your way.
- The Adventure Continues - Bad Company is back in a whole new single player quest as Haggard, Sarge, Sweetwater and Marlowe from ‘B’ company trek through snowy mountaintops, dense jungles and dusty villages.
- High Dynamic Range Audio - Feel the impact of bullets as they tear through the environment around you. Hear explosions rip through the air as dynamic audio delivers you into an immersive battlefield experience.