BF3 | Back to Karkand - Strike at Karkand screens 51298 Views Oct 30, 2011
It’s time to go Back to Karkand this December with the first expansion pack to DICE”s award winning Battlefield 3.
Utilizing the power of Frostbite 2, the Back to Karkand Expansion Pack, remasters four of the greatest Battlefield maps in the franchise; Strike at Karkand, Wake Island, Gulf of Oman and Sharqi Peninsula with enhanced levels of destruction.
When it comes to knitting the world’s largest fan scarf, there’s only one rule to follow: Keep it positive. Since everyone has to share the scarf, foul play will get you instantly expelled. Just ask these fine FIFA players, who picked up their knitting needles in the spirit of good sportsmanship:
In addition, this expansion pack includes five new dog tags, five new achievements/trophies, three new vehicles (DPV, BTR-90, F-35B STOVL jet fighter), 10 iconic Battlefield weapons and a new persistence system where players complete assignments to earn their rewards. For more information please visit http://www.battlefield.com/au
- KEEP PUSHING - BACK TO KARKAND 1497 Views Nov 9, 2011
- HARDWARE - BACK TO KARKAND 1342 Views Nov 9, 2011
- WELCOME BACK - BACK TO KARKAND 1209 Views Nov 9, 2011
- BF3 | Back to Karkand - Strike at Karkand screens 6 1338 Views Oct 30, 2011
- BF3 | Back to Karkand - Strike at Karkand screens 4 1475 Views Oct 30, 2011