Electronic Arts and Hothead Games team up to bring gamers DeathSpank, a hilariously epic adventure-RPG from the creative genius of Ron Gilbert. DeathSpank launches as a downloadable title in 2010 for the PLAYSTATION 3 (PSN) and XBOX 360 (XBLA).
For uncounted years the wanderer DeathSpank has been a Dispenser of Justice, a Vanquisher of Evil, and a Hero to the Downtrodden. Throughout his adventures DeathSpank has searched for a powerful artifact called….The Artifact. Forged by unknown hands for unknown purposes some unknown time in the past, The Artifact is now within DeathSpank’s reach, but what is The Artifact?
The brainchild of Hall-of-Fame developer Ron Gilbert, DeathSpank marries classic loot-collecting RPG gameplay with the action and humor of old-style adventure games to create an epic tale of heroism, justice, and thongs. The world of DeathSpank is a hilarious and wildly imaginative one, full of memorable, quirky characters, unique enemies, diverse landscapes, and tons of collectable weapons and items. By finding their own combination of armor and weapons, playing through an engaging story, and battling their way through unique side quests, players will build DeathSpank into the ultimate hero.
Built to a unique art style that features a rotating world and a stylish blend of 3D and 2D elements similar to that of a pop-up book, DeathSpank’s world feels like nothing gamers have ever seen before.
- %PLAY% DeathSpank: Story Trailer 69 Views - Aug 31, 2010
- %PLAY% DeathSpank: Hero Trailer 28 Views - Aug 18, 2010
- DeathSpank Screen 3 10 Views - Aug 31, 2010
- DeathSpank Screen 2 67 Views - Aug 31, 2010
- DeathSpank Screen 7 7 Views - Aug 31, 2010
- DeathSpank Screen 6 2 Views - Aug 31, 2010
- DeathSpank Screen 5 8 Views - Aug 31, 2010
- DeathSpank Screen 4 2 Views - Aug 31, 2010
- DeathSpank Screen 1 0 Views - Aug 31, 2010
- The Epic Humor of Ron Gilbert – Ron Gilbert brings his hilarious brand of witty humor and ridiculous dialog to a whole new genre in one of the most epic stories ever told involving a hero and his quest to find a mystical artifact, known only as “The Artifact”.
- Explore a Massive World – The world of DeathSpank is massive and full of tons of unique and hilarious characters, dangerous foes, diverse landscapes, and chickens...lots of chickens.
- Find and Collect Hundreds of Weapons, Unique Items, and Armor Pieces – Collect hundreds of weapons, armor pieces, and unique items (have you ever collected unicorn poop, or used a chicken launcher?) during your heroic journey and use them to customize your character’s abilities and inventory.