EA SPORTS FIFA Street
FIFA Street | Revolutionary Innovations
FIFA Street is the most authentic street football game ever created, developed by award-winning FIFA creative director Gary Paterson, and inspired by street footballers around the world. Take control of real-life street stars, football icons like Wayne Rooney, or create yourself in game, competing everywhere from the streets of Amsterdam to the beach in Rio de Janeiro. Powered by the revolutionary FIFA 12 Player Impact Engine, and featuring the all-new ATTACK dribbling system, FIFA Street delivers an arsenal of never-before-experienced dribble moves and twice as many skill moves as FIFA 12. Take on the challenge of beating and embarrassing your opponent in one-on-one battles, utilizing wall play, all-new aerial skill moves, and precision passing. Plus, compete against friends online or offline in multiple ways: 5 or 6 a-side, Futsal, custom matches and more. Additional modes and online features will be revealed in the months ahead.
- %PLAY% FIFA STREET | SUPREMESSI 8553 Views - Mar 20, 2012
- %PLAY% FIFA Street | TV Spot 4716 Views - Mar 11, 2012
- %PLAY% FIFA Street | Free Your Game 5607 Views - Mar 5, 2012
- %PLAY% FIFA Street | Tips & Tricks - Basic Tricks 5218 Views - Feb 16, 2012
- %PLAY% FIFA Street | A New Direction 3685 Views - Feb 1, 2012
- %PLAY% FIFA Street | Own The Street 2988 Views - Dec 5, 2011
- %PLAY% FIFA STREET | EA SPORTS GETS MESSI 3030 Views - Dec 5, 2011
- FIFA Street | London indoor arena 1342 Views - Dec 5, 2011
- FIFA STREET Messi | Rio Vista 2 1120 Views - Dec 5, 2011
- FIFA STREET | Buenos Aires 2 1066 Views - Dec 5, 2011
- FIFA STREET Messi | Rio Vista 3 1035 Views - Dec 5, 2011
- FIFA STREET Messi | Rio Vista 1 827 Views - Dec 5, 2011
- FIFA STREET Messi | New York 883 Views - Dec 5, 2011
- FIFA STREET | Tokyo 602 Views - Dec 5, 2011
- FIFA Street | London outdoor arena 746 Views - Dec 5, 2011
- FIFA Street | Buenos Aires 462 Views - Dec 5, 2011
- FIFA STREET Messi | Rio Vista 2 557 Views - Dec 5, 2011
- FIFA STREET Messi | London 482 Views - Dec 5, 2011
- FIFA STREET Messi | Rio Coast 575 Views - Dec 5, 2011
- FIFA STREET Messi | Buenos Aires 1 420 Views - Dec 5, 2011
- FIFA STREET Messi | Buenos Aires 2 458 Views - Dec 5, 2011
Street Ball Control - Enjoy a superior fidelity of ball control and responsiveness than anything ever experienced. Street Ball Control replicates the touch, creativity and flair street stars bring to the streets. Take on the challenge of beating - and embarrassing! - your opponent.
All-New Skill Moves - Over 50 never-before-experienced skill moves – double the amount found in FIFA 12 – that will enable you to beat your opponents and look good doing it.
Complete Authenticity - The most authentic street soccer game ever created replicates the way the game is played by street soccer players all over the world. Play with and against the stars of the most popular clubs in the world - or real-life street players - and compete at more than 35 locations around the globe.
FIFA Gameplay Engine - Powered by the critically acclaimed FIFA 12 gameplay engine and the revolutionary Player Impact Engine, FIFA Street delivers an arsenal of groundbreaking street dribbling styles and trick moves that ignite the one-on-one battles.
Own the Street - From parking lots and parks to gyms and rooftop arenas, FIFA Street will feature cool and unique environments where the world plays street soccer. More than 35 different environments, including iconic locales like Rio de Janeiro, London, and Amsterdam.
Complete Customisation - Enjoy customisable matches to replicate the unique ways the game is played around the world. Choose from different size pitches, number of players, and match types. Take on the challenge of performing trick moves and panna’s in a game in Amsterdam, authentic futsal styled matches with no wall play in Spain, or a physical 5v5 contest with assigned player positions in the UK.
EA SPORTS Football Club - FIFA Street will be connected to EA SPORTS Football Club, so from the first nutmeg on, you will be contributing to your Football Club identity.
Additional modes and online features will be revealed in the months ahead.