Need For Speed NITRO
Customise your car, take corners at 200 mph, and own your opponents. Need for Speed NITRO delivers the fun and exhilaration of high-speed racing with deep and challenging gameplay, where racing skills are not the only way to victory.
Master advanced techniques such as building up boost by taking risks on the road, then use it at the right moment to take the lead. But don’t forget about the cops, who will do everything they can to disrupt the race. And for the ultimate bragging rights, impose your graphical style on the world when you lead.
However you choose to race, never count on victory until you’ve crossed the finish line.
- %PLAY% NFS NITRO at at EASS 424 Views - Feb 27, 2010
- %PLAY% NFS NITRO Trailer 1510 Views - May 20, 2009
- NITRO NDS Dodge Charger 195 Views - Feb 27, 2010
- NITRO NDS Ford Shelby 2010 160 Views - Feb 27, 2010
- NITRO NDS Cops 73 Views - Feb 27, 2010
- NFS Nitro Screenshot 4 67 Views - Feb 27, 2010
- NFS Nitro Wii Screenshot 7 45 Views - Feb 27, 2010
- NFS Nitro Wii Screenshot 9 62 Views - Feb 27, 2010
- NFS Nitro Wii Screenshot 10 38 Views - Feb 27, 2010
- NFS Nitro Screenshot 3 36 Views - Feb 27, 2010
- NFS Nitro Screenshot 2 11 Views - Feb 27, 2010
- NFS Nitro Wii Screenshot 2 11 Views - Feb 27, 2010
- NFS Nitro Screenshot 5 24 Views - Feb 27, 2010
- NFS Nitro Wii Screenshot 1 8 Views - Feb 27, 2010
- NFS Nitro Wii Screenshot 5 6 Views - Feb 27, 2010
- NFS Nitro Wii Screenshot 6 12 Views - Feb 27, 2010
- NFS Nitro Wii Screenshot 8 12 Views - Feb 27, 2010
- NFS Nitro Screenshot 1 6 Views - Feb 27, 2010
Own the World - When you're in first place, the walls of the city become covered with your graphic style. Now everyone knows that you're the one leading the pack.
Pick Your Ride - The style and spirit of the game are rooted in car culture, with 30 classic and modern licensed cars including muscles, exotics, tuners, and more.
Battle to the Finish Line - Increase other racers' heat levels to sick the cops on them, manage car damage to maintain maximum speed, and build up nitro with skilled driving to take the lead. The race is never over until you cross the finish line!
Extreme Customisation - Trick out your car's appearance using an incredibly deep yet intuitive customisation system unlike anything seen on the Wii. Never before in a Need for Speed game have you had this much control over the look of your ride.
Co-op World Tour Campaign - Take part in illegal street races across five cities to unlock new cars, parts, tracks, and challenges. Up to three players can also join you to play cooperatively. Plus, race on 15 tracks featuring traffic, jumps, canyons, and events.
Nitro-Charged Multiplayer - Up to four players can take part in intense races across seven race modes: Race, Team Race, Eliminator,
Extreme Tracks - From the streets to off-road territory to unexpected places like a rollercoaster, each track features big air jumps, smackable objects, shortcuts, and more.
Heroic Driving - Dodge the cops or overtake rivals by triggering spectacular Heroic Driving Moves like jumping over cars or racing on two wheels.
Pick and Personalise Your Ride - Choose from over 30 licensed cars, ranging from modern to classic to exotics to tuners. Then use the stylus to paint unique decals for the doors and the roofs, making each car a one-of-a-kind racer.
Show Off in 10 Game Modes - Put your best driving moves to the test in a variety of exciting and action-packed race modes including Elimination, Circuit, Smack'm'all, Tag the World, and many more!
Launch Your World Tour - Take your awesome driving skills on the road in street races in six cities around the globe. Beat the world's best to unlock new cars, tracks, and challenges.
Drive with Skill - Use your best driving techniques to hit triggers and impose your car's graphic style on the world, or use a strategic boost to blast into the lead. The cops are gunning to take you down, though-so always race with skill and be prepared for anything!
Race in Nitro-Charged Multiplayer - Up to four players can battle it out in intense WiFi races. You can even share some tracks, cars, and game modes with friends who don't own the game!