The Simpsons™: Tapped Out on Google Play
Create your own living, breathing Springfield – for FREE!
D’OH! Homer accidently caused a meltdown that wiped out Springfield. Now, it’s up to you to rebuild it!
From the writers of The Simpsons, tap into a city building game that lets you create your own living, breathing Springfield... for FREE.
Recreate Springfield just like you want it, as you help Homer find Marge, Bart and the rest of his family and friends. Complete comic quests like making Apu work ridiculously long shifts at Kwik-E-Mart, growing and harvesting Tomacco on Cletus’s Farm, partying down with Duffman at Duff Brewery, and more. Finish jobs and tasks to earn currency and… mmm, donuts.
We told you that this game is life-ruiningly fun.
- Collect other Simpsons characters & buildings! 0 Views - Jul 25, 2014
- Build your very own Springfield! 0 Views - Jul 25, 2014
- Send your favorite characters on epic & hilarious quests! 0 Views - Jul 25, 2014
- Original content from the writers & animators of The Simpsons! 1 Views - Jul 25, 2014
- Level up & unlock the entire Simpsons family! 0 Views - Jul 25, 2014
- Customize your own Springfield
- Help Homer find his family and friends
- Complete tasks to earn donuts!
- See how your Indolence, Consumerism, Gluttony stack up on the Conform-o-meter.
- Enjoy exclusive, never-before-seen animated scenes sure to please fans of TV’s longest-running comedy.
- And did we mention… it’s free to play?