Buy Now Out Now
EA SPORTS™ Active
Active fitness made fun and personal.
Get motivated. Get inspired. Get Active! EA SPORTS Active™ is the fun and effective fitness program that fits your life, with over 25 exercises and activities you can do from the comfort of your own home.
- Play EA E3 Press Conference Video 10 15 Views - Feb 17, 2010
- Play 30 Day Participant - Monica Brady 15 Views - Feb 17, 2010
- Play 30 Day Challenge Video #3 0 Views - Feb 17, 2010
- Play Active Participant - Donny Claxton 0 Views - Feb 17, 2010
- Play EA SPORTS Active Kickoff Video 0 Views - Feb 17, 2010
- Play The Offuts at 30 Day Challenge 0 Views - Feb 17, 2010
- Play Active Participant - Julie Maloney 2 Views - Feb 17, 2010
- Play The Challengers after 30 Days 0 Views - Feb 17, 2010
- Play EA SPORTS Active 30 Day Challenge 0 Views - Feb 17, 2010
- Play Bob Greene 'Nice one' 0 Views - Feb 17, 2010
- Play Active Participant Jessica Smith 1 Views - Feb 17, 2010
- Play EA SPORTS Active – E3 Sizzle Video 0 Views - Feb 17, 2010
- Play EA SPORTS Active Social Play 0 Views - Feb 17, 2010
- Play Bob Greene on Fitness at Home 0 Views - Feb 17, 2010
- Play Active Participant - Rene Ross 0 Views - Feb 17, 2010
- Play Active Participant Lauren Bernat 0 Views - Feb 17, 2010
- Play Active with the Wii Balance Board 10 Views - Apr 29, 2009
- Play Intro to EA SPORTS Active 0 Views - Apr 29, 2009
- Play Bob Greene's Fitness Philosophy 0 Views - Mar 17, 2009
Active Fitness Made Fun & Easy
20 minute circuits feature variety and familiar activities that target upper body, lower body as well as cardio. Start off with a run, followed by bicep curls and get your heart beating with some cardio boxing. Get fit and have fun in minutes a day!
Benefit of a Trainer in a Box
Your trainer will be the focal point of the experience guiding you towards your own version of personal achievement. Feedback will be given throughout your workout, keeping you on track to reach your fitness goals.
30 Day Challenge
The game will track your progress as you embark on a 30 Day Challenge and tailor 20 minute workouts to your level of fitness. Circuits will change as you progress each day, and EA SPORTS Active will track calories, intensity and progress throughout your journey.
New Way to Play
Slip the Nunchuk into the specially designed leg strap and hold the Wii Remote in your hand to track your movements from both your upper and lower body. A resistance band is also included to increase the intensity of exercises such as bicep curls and shoulder presses.
Get Fit with Friends and Family
Two players can work out together while having their individual calories and workout scores tracked. Using split screens, you both can complete your own customised workout and do them together.
Workout Your Way
Circuits can be customised to your interest and fitness level. Choose your duration, intensity level & set your own goals for calories burned and workout score.
Wii Balance Board Compatibility
Get more out of your EA SPORTS Active workout using a Wii Balance Board with added functionality and physical benefits for many of exercises.
- Active Fitness Made Fun & Easy