The Sims 3 Outdoor Living
For the first time ever, your Sims can get the best in outdoor luxury for their homes in The Sims 3 Outdoor Living.
Whether they’re decorating the perfect patio, setting the mood with a cool new hot tub, or firing up a state-of-the-art grill for the ultimate BBQ, your Sims’ outdoor decor is getting a boost.
Give your Sims everything they need for a stylish and comfortable outdoor living space with The Sims 3 Outdoor Living.
- Sims 3 Outdoor Living Screen 6 94 Views - Jan 30, 2011
- Sims 3 Outdoor Living Screen 5 88 Views - Jan 30, 2011
- Sims 3 Outdoor Living Screen 4 84 Views - Jan 30, 2011
- Sims 3 Outdoor Living Garden Gate 106 Views - Jan 30, 2011
- Sims 3 Outdoor Living Screen 1 61 Views - Jan 30, 2011
- Sims 3 Outdoor Living Hot Tub Time 68 Views - Jan 30, 2011
- Build the perfect al fresco setting for your Sims with stylish furnishings, outdoor electronics, and cozy fire pits and fireplaces.
- Give your Sims several uniquely styled hot tubs where they can relax with friends or get romantic with someone special.
- Turn up the heat with an all-new built-in countertop grill as part of your Sims’ outdoor kitchen and take their cooking to a whole new level.
- Choose from two new styles. “Garden Terrace” features elegant wrought-iron pieces, while “Sunset on the Veranda” embraces the warmth of outdoors.
- Dress your Sims in an array of chic but casual attire for a great day in the sun or a relaxing evening under the stars.