The Sims 3 Pets
Create perfect—or imperfect—pets for your Sims, from fierce guard dogs to destructive kittens to trusty horses and more as you determine not only how your Sims’ pets look but their personality traits as well.
With a variety of new activities and social interactions, take control of these pets and experience the world from their perspective. Treat your Sims and their pets to an exclusive venue filled with unique objects found only in the Limited Edition.
Give your Sims a new member of their household and discover all-new ways to play with life!
- Play Sims 3 Pets Console Trailer 2063 Views - Oct 24, 2011
- Play The Sims 3 Pets TVC 2294 Views - Oct 17, 2011
- Play The Sims 3 Pets | Chasing Tails Launch Trailer 1827 Views - Oct 17, 2011
- Play The Sims 3 Pets | Producer's Stories 1023 Views - Oct 12, 2011
- Play The Wild World Of The Sims 3 Pets 484 Views - Oct 11, 2011
- Play The Sims 3 Pets Console | Gamescom Trailer 285 Views - Aug 18, 2011
- Play The Sims 3 Pets PC | Gamescom Trailer 670 Views - Aug 16, 2011
- Play The Sims 3 | Pets Announce Trailer 587 Views - Jul 25, 2011
- Sims 3 Pets on 3DS - BBQ 538 Views - Oct 6, 2011
- Sims 3 Pets on 3DS - Cat Pet 345 Views - Oct 6, 2011
- Sims 3 Pets on 3DS - Eating Lunch 336 Views - Oct 6, 2011
- Sims 3 Pets on 3DS - Sitting on Lap 252 Views - Oct 6, 2011
- Screenshot 1 227 Views - Oct 5, 2011
- Screenshot 2 222 Views - Oct 5, 2011
- Screenshot 3 224 Views - Oct 5, 2011
- Screenshot 4 262 Views - Oct 5, 2011
- Screenshot 5 188 Views - Oct 5, 2011
- Screenshot 6 247 Views - Oct 5, 2011
- Screenshot 7 209 Views - Oct 5, 2011
- Cat and Dog Playing 217 Views - Jun 5, 2011
- Dog Chase 202 Views - Jun 5, 2011
- Horse Jump 256 Views - Jun 5, 2011
- More pets mean more fun! Create a wide variety of unique dogs, cats, and—for the first time ever—horses! Think your Sim has what it takes to tame a wild horse?
- Be the Pet. Wield control of your Sim’s pet to chase, dig, tackle and more. Be the perfect companion or wreck havoc on your Sims!
- Pets have their own traits! From intelligent, brave, and friendly to hydrophobic, skittish, and clueless to gentle, fast, and agile, determine the personality of your Sims’ pets.
- Pets can learn skills. Cats and dogs can learn to hunt, dogs can learn to locate collectibles and fetch your Sims a date, and horses can learn racing and jumping.
- Sims can take their pets outside! Take Spike to the park, bring Whiskers to the library, or ride Star to the new Equestrian Center.
- Exclusive Limited Edition content! Only in The Sims 3 Pets Limited Edition will you find a pet store filled with one-of-a-kind objects.