The Sims 3 Pets
Create perfect—or imperfect—pets for your Sims, from fierce guard dogs to destructive kittens to trusty horses and more as you determine not only how your Sims’ pets look but their personality traits as well.
With a variety of new activities and social interactions, take control of these pets and experience the world from their perspective. Treat your Sims and their pets to an exclusive venue filled with unique objects found only in the Limited Edition.
Give your Sims a new member of their household and discover all-new ways to play with life!
- Play Sims 3 Pets Console Trailer 1697 Views - Oct 24, 2011
- Play The Sims 3 Pets TVC 2016 Views - Oct 17, 2011
- Play The Sims 3 Pets | Chasing Tails Launch Trailer 1619 Views - Oct 17, 2011
- Play The Sims 3 Pets | Producer's Stories 967 Views - Oct 12, 2011
- Play The Wild World Of The Sims 3 Pets 424 Views - Oct 11, 2011
- Play The Sims 3 Pets Console | Gamescom Trailer 285 Views - Aug 18, 2011
- Play The Sims 3 Pets PC | Gamescom Trailer 652 Views - Aug 16, 2011
- Play The Sims 3 | Pets Announce Trailer 554 Views - Jul 25, 2011
- Sims 3 Pets on 3DS - BBQ 454 Views - Oct 6, 2011
- Sims 3 Pets on 3DS - Cat Pet 288 Views - Oct 6, 2011
- Sims 3 Pets on 3DS - Eating Lunch 249 Views - Oct 6, 2011
- Sims 3 Pets on 3DS - Sitting on Lap 227 Views - Oct 6, 2011
- Screenshot 1 192 Views - Oct 5, 2011
- Screenshot 2 203 Views - Oct 5, 2011
- Screenshot 3 184 Views - Oct 5, 2011
- Screenshot 4 232 Views - Oct 5, 2011
- Screenshot 5 182 Views - Oct 5, 2011
- Screenshot 7 172 Views - Oct 5, 2011
- Screenshot 6 228 Views - Oct 5, 2011
- Horse Jump 216 Views - Jun 5, 2011
- Dog Chase 172 Views - Jun 5, 2011
- Cat and Dog Playing 202 Views - Jun 5, 2011
- More pets mean more fun! Create a wide variety of unique dogs, cats, and—for the first time ever—horses! Think your Sim has what it takes to tame a wild horse?
- Be the Pet. Wield control of your Sim’s pet to chase, dig, tackle and more. Be the perfect companion or wreck havoc on your Sims!
- Pets have their own traits! From intelligent, brave, and friendly to hydrophobic, skittish, and clueless to gentle, fast, and agile, determine the personality of your Sims’ pets.
- Pets can learn skills. Cats and dogs can learn to hunt, dogs can learn to locate collectibles and fetch your Sims a date, and horses can learn racing and jumping.
- Sims can take their pets outside! Take Spike to the park, bring Whiskers to the library, or ride Star to the new Equestrian Center.
- Exclusive Limited Edition content! Only in The Sims 3 Pets Limited Edition will you find a pet store filled with one-of-a-kind objects.