By Land, Sea & Air
Using the acclaimed Frostbite engine, Battlefield 1943 takes players back to WWII to re-experience some of the legendary battles that kicked off the Battlefield franchise. The game offers endless hours of 24 player multiplayer action over three classic and tropic locations; Wake Island, Guadalcanal and Iwo Jima. Delivering the award-winning through-the-gun and vehicle warfare online experience DICE is best recognized for, Battlefield 1943 will have players battling in ruthless aerial dog fights and intense trench combat.
- Play Battlefield 1943 Coral Sea Trailer 10306 Views - Nov 13, 2009
- Play Battlefield 1943's Gordon Van Dyke 2895 Views - Nov 13, 2009
- Play Battlefield 1943 Iwo Jima 13287 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Play Battlefield Coral Sea Challenge 4834 Views - May 28, 2009
- Crystal Clear 2682 Views - Nov 13, 2009
- Deserted 2040 Views - Nov 13, 2009
- Dusty Road 1673 Views - Nov 13, 2009
- Ocean Attack 1539 Views - Nov 13, 2009
- Bird's Eye View 1401 Views - Nov 13, 2009
- Soaring Away 1213 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Water Under the Bridge 998 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Blowout 1070 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Flying High 993 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- By Land, Sea, & Air -- Unleash wide destruction with Bombing Raids, Tanks, or Fighter Planes launched from Aircraft Carriers!
- Varied Locations & Up to 24 Players -- Play with 24 players online in three beautiful and destructible locations from the Pacific theatre. Whether you choose Guadalcanal, Iwo Jima or the classic Wake Island, you'll experience the best balance of infantry combat complimented by land, sea and air vehicles.
- Frostbite-Enabled Destruction -- Watch as the beautiful Pacific islands quickly turn into scarred battlefields as destruction rains upon you and your fellow soldiers as you fight to win the battle!
- Through The Gun Experience -- Use classic and iconic WWII infantry weapons with excellent feel to defeat your foes. Hit'em hard from afar through your sniper scope or use explosives or melee weapons like bayonets to make it really up close and personal.