Battlefield Bad Company 2 for Kindle Fire
The Biggest, Baddest FPS lights up Kindle Fire!
Based on the bestselling console game from DICE, Battlefield: Bad Company™ 2 immerses you in adrenaline-fueled, close-quarter FPS combat. Wreak havoc with tanks and choppers. Survive hostile environments and complete 14 action-packed missions. Your Kindle Fire is the staging ground for an all-out Battlefield BC2 experience!
Engage the enemy in 14 single-player missions closely linked to Battlefield: Bad Company 2 console storyline, as you navigate 5 intensely detailed battle zones, including jungles, deserts, and arctic snow.
Access up to 14 unique weapons, overrun enemies with 5 different playable vehicle types, and take control of the action with a gesture-controlled analog stick or a virtual fire button – or both!
Ready to let the battle rage? Get a modern-warfare simulation that’s second to none with Battlefield: Bad Company 2.
- Explosive Action with Air Strikes, RPGs and Grenades 3669 Views - Jun 22, 2012
- Classic Battlefield Vehicle Warfare with Tanks and Helicopters 3930 Views - Jun 22, 2012
- The Best-Selling FPS Hits The App Store! 1923 Views - Jun 22, 2012
- Hit the Frontlines Solo or with Friends in Online Multiplayer 2459 Views - Jun 22, 2012
- Wage War in 5 Environments! 1470 Views - Jun 22, 2012
- Engage in 14 single player missions, closely linked to Battlefield: Bad Company 2 console storyline
- Battle in 5 combat environments – jungle, snow, desert, indoor, and air
- Utilize 5 different playable vehicle types, including a tank and helicopter
- Access multiple weapons, including a knife to a machine gun to, RPG and air strikes
- Engage the enemy with 3 different control systems