Battlefield 2: Special Forces
All-Out War Behind The Scenes.
Special Forces, Special Weapons, Special Vehicles, Special Missions...Become an elite soldier or insurgent in the secret war for control of the modern world's most strategic locations. Fight intense online battles using the latest weaponry on land, in the air, and at sea.
Battlefield 2 Special Forces takes the intensity and quality of Battlefield 2 behind the scenes of news headlines, showcasing the most elite and deadly forces in the modern military world. Using accurate Special Forces weapons, gadgets, and vehicles, these covert armies battle to control key military and strategic locations.
The Battlefield 2 game engine and physics system brings the modern battlefield to life like never before. The material penetration feature measures weapons' ability to fire through barriers based on their composition and players will need to know the difference between concealment and cover in order to survive.
- Battlefield 2 Special Forces PC Screenshot 9092 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Battlefield 2 Special Forces PC Screenshot 7443 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Battlefield 2 Special Forces PC Screenshot 7076 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Battlefield 2 Special Forces PC Screenshot 4719 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Battlefield 2 Special Forces PC Screenshot 4648 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- 6 new forces - Navy Seals, British SAS, Russian Spetznas, MEC Special Forces, Rebel groups and Insurgents, each with their own unique arsenal and tactics
- 8 new maps - strategic locations featuring expanded indoor play
- 10 new vehicles, including the Desert Raider, Combat ATV, and Apache Longbow
- Special Forces weapons and gadgets including zip line, grappling hook, tear gas, and flash bang grenades
- Dynamic Lighting and Low Light Vision bring stealth and tactics to the battlefield, allowing players to hide in the dark or spot enemies with night vision goggles
- Generalized Triggering System used to control key elements of the environment
- Online multiplayer action with 64 players on the PC
- Join a squad or select Commander Mode with the new night vision filter to assume the strategic role of a battlefield commander directing his forces
- Character Persistence and Growth. With in-game success, players can attain additional ranks and unlock new awards