Set in a futuristic utopia, an elite peacekeeping force thwarts the rumblings of civil war. But deception within the ranks has caused two members of the most feared unit to strike out on their own. Now stranded on an abandoned paradise, Grayson Hunt and Ishi Sato find themselves surrounded by hordes of mutants and flesh eating gangs. They survive on two objectives: get off the planet alive and extract revenge on the man who sent them there.
As Grayson Hunt, players wield an arsenal of over-the-top combat moves and outrageously large guns that feed into Bulletstorm's distinct 'skillshot' system producing unprecedented levels of frantic gameplay and yell-inducing satisfaction.
- Play Bulletstorm Launch Trailer 21623 Views - Feb 22, 2011
- Play Bulletstorm: Hey Man, Nice Shot Trailer 14037 Views - Nov 15, 2010
- Play Gamescom '10: Bulletstorm 4430 Views - Aug 26, 2010
- Play E3 2010 Press Conference: Bulletstorm 1552 Views - Jun 15, 2010
- Play Bulletstorm: Announce Trailer 1420 Views - May 24, 2010
- Bulletstorm Screen 5 3759 Views - Oct 1, 2010
- Bulletstorm Screen 6 3985 Views - Oct 1, 2010
- Bulletstorm Screen 7 2697 Views - Oct 1, 2010
- Bulletstorm Screen 8 1936 Views - Oct 1, 2010
- Bulletstorm Screen 1 1518 Views - Oct 1, 2010
- Bulletstorm Screen 2 1170 Views - Oct 1, 2010
- Bulletstorm Screen 3 993 Views - Oct 1, 2010
- Bulletstorm Screen 4 872 Views - Oct 1, 2010
- Over-The-Top, Intense Action: Epic Games and People Can Fly deliver a truly unique and over the top gameplay experience
- Unique "Skillshot" Gameplay: rewards players who "kill with skill"
- Upgrades System: enables players to pull off even bigger and better skillshots and earn further upgrades
- Massive Boss Battles: People Can Fly bring their unique sense of scale to Bulletstorm with huge boss battles interspersing the intense action experience