EA SPORTS™ Grand Slam® Tennis
Swing the racket like a Grand Slam champion
Puts the racket in the palm of your hand and offers the deepest tennis experience ever for the Wii. As the home for all four Grand Slams, and exclusive to Wimbledon, you can take your customized created player on a quest to win the four slams in Grand Slam career mode. EA SPORTS Grand Slam Tennis delivers an authentic tennis experience that makes you feel like you are playing with and against the sport's greatest legends and today's current stars.
Perform real life tennis strokes in your living room and control every inch of the court. The 23-player line-up features some of the greatest and most accomplished players in history for you to play, including John McEnroe. Grand Slam Tennis is a genuine tennis experience that truly puts the racket in the palm of your hand!
- Total Racket Control-Swing the racket like a Grand Slam champion by performing real life tennis strokes as your actions are seen in-game.
- Pick Up and Play-If you can swing a racket, you can start playing at any Grand Slam venue as your own created player or as one of the many licensed current stars and legends.
- Grand Slam Career-For added depth and complexity, take your created player on the journey to win the four Grand Slams. Only a select group of pros have completed the elusive Grand Slam and now for the first time, gamers can take up the same challenge.
- Venues-As the only video game licensed to feature Wimbledon, users can play all four Grand Slams. Authentic stadiums and venues are recognizable as the real grounds.
- Wii MotionPlus™-One of the first video games compatible with Wii MotionPlus, taking the authentic one-to-one motion to a new level. Spin your racket and control your in-game player with exact precision.
- Shot Types-Highly responsive system detects a variety of shots.
- Challenges-In your quest to win each Grand Slam, conquer the various challenges to accumulate more skills for your created player.
- Player Styles-Licensed pros play true to their actual playing styles, including all-court, defensive baseliner, offensive baseliner, and serve and volley.