Medal of Honor
Operating directly under the National Command Authority, a relatively unknown entity of handpicked warriors are called on when the mission must not fail. They are the Tier 1 Operators.
Over 2 million Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Marines wear the uniform. Of those, approximately 50 thousand fall under the direct control of the Special Operations Command. The Tier 1 Operator functions on a plane of existence above and beyond even the most highly trained Special Operations Forces. Their exact numbers, while classified, hover in the low hundreds. They are living, breathing, precision instruments of war. They are experts in the application of violence. The new Medal of Honor is inspired by and has been developed with Tier 1 Operators from this elite community. Players will step into the boots of these warriors and apply their unique skill sets to a new enemy in the most unforgiving and hostile battlefield conditions of present day Afghanistan.
There is a new enemy. There is a new war. There is a new warrior. He is Tier 1.
- Play MOH: Limited Edition Trailer 459 Views - Jul 22, 2010
- Play MOH: Leave A Message Trailer 263 Views - May 14, 2010
- Play MOH: Announcement Trailer 350 Views - Mar 17, 2010
- Medal of Honor Screen 6 131 Views - Jun 22, 2010
- Medal of Honor Screen 7 73 Views - Jun 22, 2010
- Medal of Honor Screen 9 95 Views - Jun 22, 2010
- Medal of Honor Screen 10 62 Views - Jun 22, 2010
- Medal of Honor Screen 11 60 Views - Jun 22, 2010
- Medal of Honor Screen 8 65 Views - Jun 22, 2010
- Medal of Honor Screen 5 55 Views - Mar 19, 2010
- Medal of Honor Screen 2 46 Views - Mar 19, 2010
- Medal of Honor Screen 1 60 Views - Mar 19, 2010
- Medal of Honor Screen 3 45 Views - Mar 19, 2010
- Medal of Honor Screen 4 48 Views - Mar 19, 2010
For the first time in the franchise’s 10-year history, Medal of Honor is leaving the WWII theatre and putting players in war-torn Afghanistan. The all new Medal of Honor will introduce the Tier 1 Operator: a relatively unknown entity directly under the National Command Authority who takes on missions no one else can handle.
The development team has been working closely with Tier 1 Operators from the U.S. Special Operations Community since the earliest stages of development to create the most authentic modern war experience.
To compliment the single-player experience, EALA has enlisted the multiplayer expertise at EA DICE. This team will develop the multiplayer experience of Medal of Honor. These two studios are coming together to deliver a world-class Medal of Honor that is poised to re-set the franchise for a new generation.