Need for Speed Most Wanted
To be Most Wanted, you’ll need to outrun the cops, outdrive your friends, and outsmart your rivals. With a relentless police force gunning to take you down, you’ll need to make split second decisions. Use the open world to your advantage to find hiding spots, hit jumps and earn new vehicles to keep you one step ahead. In true Criterion Games fashion, your friends are at the heart of your experience. In an open world with no menus or lobbies, you’ll be able to instantly challenge your friends and prove your driving skill in a variety of seamless multiplayer events. Your rivals will do everything they can to stop you from getting to the top. In this world, there can only be one Most Wanted.
Pre-order Need for Speed Most Wanted to guarantee your Limited Edition version. Boost your progression faster than your friends by earning double Speed Points for your first four hours of multiplayer. Leave your friends and rivals in your rearview as you take control of two of the World’s hottest cars, equipped with the latest performance modifications and the exclusive Satin Black livery.
- Play Need for Speed Most Wanted Gameplay Feature Series # 1 - Singleplayer 2070 Views - Oct 12, 2012
- Play Need for Speed Most Wanted Gameplay Feature Series 2 - Multiplayer 1662 Views - Oct 12, 2012
- Play Need for Speed Most Wanted Gameplay: Find It Drive It 1222 Views - Oct 12, 2012
- Play Need for Speed Most Wanted Gameplay: Insider Video Walkthrough 453 Views - Oct 12, 2012
- Play Need for Speed Most Wanted | E3 Single Player Gameplay 1743 Views - Jun 6, 2012
- Busting through a police road block 523 Views - Jun 13, 2012
- You are Most Wanted 364 Views - Jun 13, 2012
- Where we're going, we don't need roads 395 Views - Jun 13, 2012
- Porsche 911 Carrera S vs Fairhaven PD 238 Views - Jun 13, 2012
- Drive anywhere to lose the cops 256 Views - Jun 13, 2012
- Most Wanted 3 247 Views - Jun 13, 2012
- Lose The Cops 186 Views - Jun 13, 2012
- Drifting in the wet 208 Views - Jun 13, 2012
- Most Wanted 1 162 Views - Jun 13, 2012
- Drive without fear 187 Views - Jun 13, 2012
- Hide out to lose the cops 179 Views - Jun 13, 2012
- BMW In Pursuit 231 Views - Jun 4, 2012
- Open World Action – Lose the cops – your way. Hit jumps and shortcuts, lay low, or shake the cops in surroundings that play to your car's unique strengths. Freedom is everything. Drive anywhere with your friends, discover hidden gameplay or utilize your knowledge of the city to beat them in a never-ending supply of challenges.
- Non-Stop Multiplayer – Pick a car, hook up with friends and jump into a non-stop playlist of tight, competitive events. No lobby screens means the action never stops. Score big, rank up and earn endless rewards and upgrades. Keep the fierce rivalries going between events with endless opportunities to race, battle and explore in a huge open world.
- Beat Your Friends – Autolog 2 ratchets up the intense competition with personalized race recommendations and feeds broadcasting all of your most newsworthy scores, speeds and times to your friends. Earn Need for Speed points at all times on any system as you try to outdrive your friends and become the Most Wanted.
- Racing Without Rules — It’s survival of the fastest as Need for Speed Most Wanted fuses the franchise’s, authentic ―real car‖ feel with the intense speed and aggression of Burnout. Power down, slide out, and battle your way past cops and rivals using pure driving skill, and heavy doses of nitrous.
4 Hours of Double Speed Points – Get double Speed Points for your first 4 hours of multiplayer.
2 Limited Edition Vehicles – Get early access in online multiplayer to two of the World’s hottest cars complete with the exclusive Satin Black livery and the latest performance modifications.
The ultimate in speed and style, there isn’t a more impressive piece of automotive engineering than the Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale featuring these Limited Edition modifications:
- Racing Engine and brakes tuned for increased power and control.
- The Ground Effect Body increases down-force for better maneuverability.
The powerful, lightweight and super responsive 2012 Porsche 911 Carrera S is perfect for ditching rivals at breakneck speed and comes equipped with these Limited Edition modifications:
- Optimized Aerodynamic Body reducing drag for maximum top speed.
- Efficient and sustained speed boost with the Nitrous Burn.