EA SPORTS Active
Active fitness made fun and personal.
Revolutionize your workout regimen with EA SPORTS Active, the ultimate interactive fitness program that's designed for you.
Get fit with a holistic approach to fitness that combines nutrition and lifestyle factors, with a variety of activities, all from the convenience of your living room.
From customized routines that target upper body, lower body, and cardio to a guided 30-day challenge that tests muscle endurance, coordination and agility, stay in shape with fitness made fun and easy.
- Play EA SPORTS Active Preview 3902 Views - Dec 16, 2009
- Play 30 Day Participant - Monica Brady 1756 Views - Nov 13, 2009
- Play 30 Day Challenge Video #3 1208 Views - Nov 13, 2009
- Play EA E3 Press Conference Video 10 537 Views - Nov 13, 2009
- Play EA SPORTS Active 30 Day Challenge 422 Views - Nov 13, 2009
- Play EA SPORTS Active – E3 Sizzle Video 238 Views - Nov 13, 2009
- Play The Offuts at 30 Day Challenge 154 Views - Nov 13, 2009
- Play EA SPORTS Active Social Play 216 Views - Nov 13, 2009
- Play EA SPORTS Active Kickoff Video 146 Views - Nov 13, 2009
- Play The Challengers after 30 Days 185 Views - Nov 13, 2009
- Play EA Sports Active Wii 263 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Play Intro to EA SPORTS Active 396 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- EA SPORTS Active Rollerblading 1042 Views - Nov 13, 2009
- EA SPORTS Active Tennis Multiplayer 2139 Views - Nov 13, 2009
- EA SPORTS Active Screenshot 636 Views - Nov 13, 2009
- EA SPORTS Active Screenshot 523 Views - Nov 13, 2009
- EA SPORTS Active Screenshot 561 Views - Nov 13, 2009
- EA SPORTS Active Basketball 539 Views - Nov 13, 2009
- EA SPORTS Active Screenshot 400 Views - Nov 13, 2009
- Active Fitness Made Fun & Easy - 20 minute circuits feature a variety of familiar activities that target upper body, lower body as well as cardio. Start off with a light jog, followed by bicep curls and get your heart beating with some cardio boxing.
- Benefit of a Virtual Personal Trainer - Your trainer will be the focal point of the experience guiding you towards your own version of personal achievement. Feedback will be given throughout your workout, keeping you on track to reach your fitness goals.
- The 30 Day Challenge - Take the 30 Day Challenge and experience tailor made 20 minute workouts to your level of fitness. Circuits will change as you progress each day, and EA SPORTS™ Active will track calories, intensity and progress throughout your journey.
- New Way to Play - Slip the Nunchuk into the specially designed leg strap and hold the Wii Remote in your hand to track your movements from both your upper and lower body. A resistance band is also included to increase the intensity of exercises such as bicep curls and shoulder presses.
- Workout Your Way - Circuits can be customized to your interest and fitness level. Choose your duration, intensity level & set your own goals for calories burned and workout score.
- Workout with a Friend - Burn calories with a friend as you both workout through routines together in a co-operative mode.
- Track Your Progress - Expand your Fitness IQ and keep track of your workouts inside and outside of EA SPORTS™ Active with the in-game Journal.
- Wii Balance Board Compatibility - Get more out of your EA SPORTS™ Active workout using a Wii Balance Board with added functionality for many exercises.