EA SPORTS Active More Workouts
EA SPORTS Active More Workouts features a new way to burn calories, get fit and have fun in the comfort of your home. More Workouts includes over 35 new exercises, so you can create unlimited combinations of customizable exercise routines that target the upper and lower body, as well as cardio.
Take advantage of an emphasis on abdominal exercises, as well as a robust warm up/cool down feature. The all-new presentation takes you to the tropics and immerses you in warm weather activities like waterskiing and paddle surfing. EA SPORTS Active More Workouts also features the Six-Week Challenge – another step in the journey towards better health and fitness with new daily workouts that ramp up in intensity each week.
EA SPORTS Active More Workouts gives you the benefit of a personal trainer in a box and will help you stay on track to reach your fitness goals.
- Play More Workouts: Fitness Activities 4013 Views - Nov 16, 2009
- Play More Workouts: The Next Step 2194 Views - Nov 16, 2009
- Play More Workouts: 6 Week Challenge 3185 Views - Nov 16, 2009
- Play More Workouts: New Categories 1580 Views - Nov 16, 2009
- Play More Workouts: Sucess Stories 620 Views - Nov 16, 2009
- Play More Workouts: Launch Trailer 465 Views - Nov 16, 2009
- Benefit of a Personal Trainer in a Box - Similar to a personal trainer, the program provides clear instruction, feedback on technique and encouragement, while also providing calories burned in real time.
- Six-Week Challenge - This personalized full body challenge will give users a new customizable weekly schedule and a weekly check-in with the virtual trainer to track calorie, weight and workout goals.
- Full Body Circuit Workout Routines - The specially designed leg strap holds the NunchukT and the Wii Remote is held in hand to track upper and lower body movements. A resistance band increases the intensity of exercises such as bicep curls**.
- Warm up and Cool down - Eight all-new warm up and cool down exercises that stretch muscles before and after workouts to help prevent aches and injury.
- Abdominal Exercises - All-new detectable abdominal exercises help tone abs and strengthen the mid-section of the body.
- Personal Trainer to More Workouts - Profiles and results achieved in Personal Trainer can be transferred to More Workouts.
- Track Your Journey - To encourage overall wellness, there is a journal that allows user to set goals and track progress - accounting for activities both in and outside of software - while also providing all-new nutrition and fitness tips.
- Workout Your Way - For optimal personalization, circuits can be customized based on interests and fitness level and there is complete flexibility for the duration and intensity level.
- Nutrition Tips from Bob Greene - To keep you on track in every area of your life, More Workouts includes an 80-page Special Edition Bob Greene Best Life Nutrition Book with purchase.