FaceBreaker K.O. Party
One Punch Away From a Facelift!
FaceBreaker KO Party brings the magic of social play right into your living room! An arcade style fighting game built exclusively with Wii consumers in mind, KO Party offers several unique modes, eye-popping stylized graphics and intuitive gestures that let you pick-up-and-punch at the forst ring of the bell. Put your onions on the line by calling out the most disrespectful fighters around, and see if you have what it takes to dominate the most hazardous boxing video game since … never.
- FaceBreaker KO Party Wii Screenshot 123 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- FaceBreaker KO Party Wii Screenshot 127 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- FaceBreaker KO Party Wii Screenshot 116 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- FaceBreaker KO Party Wii Screenshot 110 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- FaceBreaker KO Party Wii Screenshot 119 Views - Nov 12, 2009
Although very much a Wii party game, FaceBreaker KO Party is different from the previous boxing games developed for the Wii platform. Created by the same team at Electronic Arts Canada that developed the award-winning Fight Night Round 3, the game contains a surprisingly deep control scheme that although very easy to pick up, is also full of nuances. Players use the Wii Remote and Nunchuck controller configuration to throw a variety of punch types, including jabs, body blows, haymakers, face shots and the infamous round-ending facebreaker. As in real boxing, all these punches are most effective when strung together as combinations. In addition, each boxer steps into the ring with his/her own special abilities and weaknesses. Master the basic range of punches and use your knowledge of both your character's and your opponent's weaknesses and strengths and you will be well prepared to be king of the ring.
But remember that this KO Party is all about fun. Laugh out loud as you pummel your opponent with a barrage of blows to the face and watch in satisfaction as your progress is illustrated by real-time facial deformation. Taunt your adversaries and flaunt your talent, by tying one hand behind your back to add ultimate humiliation to your bout. In FaceBreaker K.O Party, it just feels good to rearrange your opponent's face.
- Pick Up And Punch - A hyper-intuitive, gesture based control scheme developed with 1:1 responsiveness and approachability in mind. Grab the Wii-mote and Nunchuck and feel the deep satisfaction of stringing together mug shots, body blows, and bone crushing Breakers. Dodge and Parry your opponents attacks and then unload on them with the Grand Daddy of them all….The FaceBreaker.
- Punch-O-Matic - Punch the bag as hard as you can to trigger the craziest punch party machine on the planet. Expect the unexpected in this multiplayer extravaganza where there are Power-ups a plenty, deadly stalking robots, and everything in between. No KO Party is complete without the awesomeness of the Punch-O-Matic.
- 12 New Friends to Call Your Own - If you are struggling to find friends in the real world, and even if you're not, 12 outlandish characters await for you to play with and against – each with unique attributes and character-specific special attacks.
- Multiplayer T.K.O. Battles - The Ultimate team boxing battle. Draft 3 Champions to make up your team and battle in out with up to four-player team action. If your boxer is lucky enough to avoid being knocked out be careful because damage is carried over from bout to bout. Choose your Champions and Opponents wisely or you may end up being the first player to get T.K.O.'d.
- Brawl For It All - Throw your hat in the ring for the most extremely extreme boxing tournament of all time. Put your skills to the test in this single player experience where you battle past every character in the game, earning belts, characters, costumes, and ultimate glory - along the way. It ain't called Brawl for it All for nuthin'.
- Mess up yo' Face - After you beat your opponent to the mat add the ultimate humiliation by using your Wii Remote to brand your victory all over your opponents broken face.