FIFA 10 Ultimate Team
FIFA 10 Ultimate Team offers fans a strategic new game mode and way of playing FIFA 10, the highest rated sports game on the PLAYSTATION 3 and Xbox 360.
Build your Ultimate Team of the best football stars from around the world, manage multiple squads simultaneously, and take them into competition against other gamers in dynamically updated online and offline tournaments and competitions. Build your ultimate football team and play your way to football supremacy.
- Play FUT 10 Tutorial Trading 1282 Views - Aug 27, 2010
- Play FIFA 10 Ultimate: My Club Trailer 1512 Views - May 13, 2010
- Play FIFA 10 Ultimate Team Trailer 1689 Views - Dec 10, 2009
- FIFA Ultimate Team Screen 10 694 Views - Feb 18, 2010
- FIFA Ultimate Team Screen 9 590 Views - Feb 18, 2010
- FIFA Ultimate Team Screen 11 753 Views - Feb 18, 2010
- FIFA Ultimate Team Screen 3 524 Views - Dec 4, 2009
- FIFA Ultimate Team Screen 1 353 Views - Dec 4, 2009
- FIFA Ultimate Team Screen 2 1138 Views - Dec 4, 2009
Build your Ultimate Team by controlling multiple squads:
Build your Ultimate Team with more options and players the way real-world coaches and managers build the truly great football clubs. Choose how to manage your team–-focus on creating one formidable squad, or managing multiple squads to match dynamic requirements for tournaments and competitions.
Buy, sell, trade and acquire over 7,000 players (compared to 4,000 last year) and 27 leagues (compared to 19 last year) to build your team. And with an updated player auction system, there are more ways than ever to acquire your favourite stars.
Manage your Ultimate Team like a real-life manager:
Be strategic and tactical preparing your team for competitions, just like real-world coaches and managers. A completely redesigned chemistry system built around an enhanced set of player relationships on the pitch, means that managing your team and squads to their full potential is even more critical to success.
Compete in new and exciting Featured Tournaments:
Compete in new, dynamic Featured Tournaments, updated from week-to-week. Take your carefully assembled squads into these themed Featured Tournaments against other Ultimate Teams from around to earn bragging rights and be the first to fill your trophy cabinet proving your Ultimate Team supremacy!
- Build your Ultimate Team by controlling multiple squads: