FIFA Manager 11
FIFA MANAGER 11 is the 10th edition of the franchise, featuring a vast array of all-new features. Hundreds of improvements to the game have been made across the board with a special focus on its core areas. Introduced last year it also includes a separate online mode where up to 8 players can play against each other over the internet.
The manager still has full control over the management of a football club. In the game you are responsible for the line-up, the tactics and the training of your team – as well as for signing the right players, improving the club facilities and the stadium. Special highlights are the FIFA 3D engine, more than 13,000 original player pictures, the player manager mode, the national team manager mode, the Create-a-Club mode and the Match Prognosis Tool.
- Line-up and Tactics -- The tactics area in FIFA MANAGER 11 is completely re-designed and now offers a unique complexity. Target positions for every single player in offensive and defensive play can be set directly on the pitch (even in Full HD). The manager can now also choose between several variations for goal and corner kicks. Various tactic presets and formations can be defined and easily selected before a game with just one mouse click. A new formation assistant guarantees optimal adjustment of the manager’s line-up in case of bans or injuries without permanent efforts of the manager. For beginners the new Tactics Wizard makes life really easy. Before its use every tactical option is explained in detail and the manager can make informed step-by-step decisions.
- New Rating, Skill and Morale System -- FIFA MANAGER 11 will use a new system to rate its about 40,000 players and to make the differences between the players more obvious.
- Transfer Market -- For many fans the transfer window in summer has now become more exciting than the actual season.
- Just Football! -- FIFA MANAGER is well-known to simulate all aspects of club management. This year a new mode allows the user to just focus on teams and transfers.
- Separate World Cup Mode -- It is possible to replay the 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa™ directly from the main menu. This is a quick game mode that takes 20 minutes to 2 hours to complete, depending on the manager’s success and love for details.
- Community Wishes -- FIFA MANAGER 11 comes along with a series of community driven improvements, e.g. a special presentation of local matches, new cup draws, the possibility to set the clubs for all “Found a Club” leagues, more transfers in last 24 hours before the transfer market closes, thousands of new lines of text in the Live Ticker, new FIFA player faces, youth player contract negotiations, and many other advances in practically all areas of the game.