EA SPORTS FIFA 13
FIFA 13 captures all the drama and unpredictability of real-world soccer, and is driven by five game-changing innovations which revolutionize artificial intelligence, dribbling, ball control and physical play. It is the largest and deepest feature set in the history of the franchise. These innovations create a true battle for possession across the entire pitch, deliver freedom and creativity in attack, and capture all the drama and unpredictability of the real-world game.
- Agüero Dribbling | FIFA 13 30954 Views - May 10, 2012
- Arsenal vs Chelsea | FIFA 13 30420 Views - May 10, 2012
- El Clásico | FIFA 13 27069 Views - May 10, 2012
- Ibrahimovic Dribbling | FIFA 13 18450 Views - May 10, 2012
- Inter vs Milan | FIFA 13 15447 Views - May 10, 2012
- Juventus vs Milan | FIFA 13 12685 Views - May 10, 2012
- Messi | FIFA 13 12870 Views - May 10, 2012
- Messi vs Özil | FIFA 13 12735 Views - May 10, 2012
- Milan FreeKick | FIFA 13 11496 Views - May 10, 2012
- Attacking Intelligence - Players have the ability to analyse space, work harder and smarter to break down the defense, and think two plays ahead. Plus, players make runs that pull defenders out of position and open passing channels for teammates.
- Complete Dribbling - Face your opponent and use precise dribble touches combined with true 360-degree mobility with the ball. Be more creative and dangerous in 1v1 opportunities.
- 1st Touch Control - A new system transforms the way players control the ball, eliminating near-perfect touch for every player, and creating more opportunities for defenders to capitalise on errant balls and poor touches to win back possession.