FIFA Street 3
The Street is Moving.
FIFA Street 3 brings to life soccer superstars from around the world as stylized action heroes in the ultimate arcade soccer experience. Hit the streets with some of the best pro players and experience all the style and attitude of street soccer. Decked out in authentic training kits and street wear, every player boasts their own distinctive style of play with unique abilities to match. Whether you're after brawn, brains, silky skills, or crunching tackles, the perfect street team is out there. Exotic interactive environments - Challenge your rivals in the hottest locales around the world, from the urban playgrounds of South America to rooftops in Asia and the streets of Europe.
- New controls and trick system - Ultra-responsive controls and an easy-to-use trick system give you instant control over your idols. Combine flicks, drags, and traps to pull off impossible moves. There are hundreds of different ways to show off your street skills, and show you've hit the big time.
- Team of heroes - Choose from over 250 of the world's best players representing 18 of the top international teams, plus hidden extras. Choose from Tricksters, Enforcers, Playmakers, and Finishers to give you different skill sets and options on the ball.
- Game Breaker - Fill your new Game Breaker momentum meter to unleash a whole new set of over-the-top tricks and electrifying moves. Leap past defenders, flip over teammates, or perform gravity defying one-timers to score spectacular goals when the game is on the line.
- Game modes - Try out the new Street Challenge mode, and play in a variety of different tournaments to unlock new hidden street teams and players for both online and offline play. Or go head-to-head in a best-of series against a friend, and customize the rules of each match.
- Online play - Wear your country's colors with pride as you represent your nation in the Online World Challenge. Every game counts, as you and your fellow supporters combine results in the World Challenge tournament featuring up to 18 teams. Or take it to the playground by bringing your game online and building an all-star street team. Take the world's best players, line them up and take turns to select one to join your team. Prepare for bruised egos.