The Simpsons: Tapped Out for iPad and iPhone
This game is life-ruiningly fun!
D'OH! Homer accidently caused a meltdown that wiped out Springfield. Now, it's up to you to rebuild it.
From the writers of The Simpsons, tap into a city building game that lets you create your own living, breathing Springfield...for FREE.
Recreate Springfield just like you want it, as you help Homer find Marge, Bart and the rest of his family and friends. Complete comic quests like making Apu work ridiculously long shifts at Kwik-E-Mart, growing and harvesting Tomacco on Cletus’s Farm, partying down with Duffman at Duff Brewery, and more. Finish jobs and tasks to earn currency and...mmm, donuts.
You can even get social and visit your friends' versions of Springfield. Make mischief and play pranks on their towns to collect cash. But remember, they can do the same to you.
We told you that this game is life-ruiningly fun.
- Play The Simpsons: Tapped Out Winter Update 50522 Views - Dec 20, 2012
- Play The Simpsons: Tapped Out 81753 Views - Aug 16, 2012
- Collect other Simpsons characters and buildings 10052 Views - Feb 29, 2012
- Send your favorite characters on epic and hilarious quests 8915 Views - Feb 29, 2012
- Original content from the writers and animators of The Simpsons 5921 Views - Feb 29, 2012
- Build your very own Springfield 8342 Views - Feb 29, 2012
- Level up and unlock the entire Simpsons family 6315 Views - Feb 29, 2012
- Customize your own Springfield
- Help Homer find his family and friends
- Complete tasks to earn donuts
- See how your Indolence, Consumerism, Gluttony stack up on the Conform-o-meter
- Enjoy exclusive, never-before-seen animated scenes sure to please fans of TV's longest-running comedy
- Visit your friends' Springfields
- And did we mention...it’s free to play