Skate returns skateboarding games to their roots: sick tricks and DIY fun. Use your right analog stick to jump, flip kick, and pull off other tricks while skating around a fully-realized city. Take on rivals and real life pros while aiming for skating supremacy. Get ready for all the fun, creativity, and culture of skateboarding without the hours of practice, broken bones, and hospital visits.
- FlickitT - The days of button mashing are over. The intuitive Flickit dual analog control lets you perform skill-based tricks that capture the real-world feel and true attitude of skating
- Define Your Style of Skating - Create your own style and personality with animation and physics that give you the freedom to decide how your skater looks, feels, and rides. Get creative as you develop your own tricks and string them together to create lines.
- Without Footage, It's Fiction - Capture your sickest moves in game and take them online to share. Using innovative online editing tools, add music and personal live-action footage to create the ultimate skate vid.
- Create Your Own Story - Create and define your own story. Become famous and generate mainstream hype with media coverage or go the infamous route by owning spots and building street cred.
- Make San Vanelona Your Playground - Mess with security guards, navigate through traffic, and get chased or impress the citizens in this fully reactive city. San Vanelona is the ultimate skate mecca where you can ride with pros, visit skate shops, and discover spots to own and make yours.
- Roll with the Pros - skate features professional legends and upcoming pros including Danny Way, Mark Gonzales, Rob Dyrdek, Mike Carroll, P.J. Ladd, Chris Cole, Jason Dill, Pat Duffy, Jerry Hsu, Paul Rodriguez, and Dennis Busenitz.