The Sims Pet Stories
The Sims: Pet Stories invites your Sims to care for and train loveable but unpredictable pets. Take on a variety of challenges as you compete for 1st place in a local pet show. Learn to tame a variety of pet personalities. You even unlock rewards along the way as you achieve set goals. In open-ended Classic mode, you create your Sims and their pets, design their homes, and teach your pets tricks. You decide how their stories unfold.
- The Brand-New Pet Show - Your Sims can train their pets to strut their stuff and earn rewards by getting them to navigate an agility course including walking along a see-saw, running through tunnels, and jumping over obstacles.
- Open-Ended Freeplay Mode - You create your Sims and their pets (choose from 70 dog and 30 cat breeds), fulfill their desires or dash their hopes, and tell their stories.
- It’s Never Been Easier to Play on Your Laptop - Featuring simple shortcuts and an all-new auto-pause that lets you start and stop easily when opening/closing your laptop.
- Be Creative While Staying Connected - Easily stay in touch with your friends by using your own IM and email while playing the game in its own window
- Two Complete Stories in Directed Story Mode - Play as Alice who needs to win the local Dog Show Competition (and the large cash prize) with her loveable dog Sam in order to save her house. Or follow Stephen, an executive chef whose highly predictable life is thrown into chaos when he’s forced to take care of his cousin’s spoiled cat, Diva.