Battlefield 2 Armored Fury™
Prepare to defend the homeland!
The American Heartland is the new battlefield! The Battlefield 2: Armored Fury™ booster pack for Battlefield 2™ brings all-out mechanised battles to US soil for the first time.
Battlefield 2: Armored Fury drops players into a deadly confrontation between the Middle Eastern Coalition, Chinese, and U.S. forces following an invasion of America.
Three epic new maps set in the USA provide the setting for huge armoured warfare. The conflict spreads near the Pacific Ocean in a key battle for the Alaskan port of Valdez in “Operation Midnight Sun”. Meanwhile, tensions will escalate in “Operation Harvest” as the Middle Eastern Coalition begins their march towards the U.S. Capital. Can American forces stall the advance long enough for reinforcements to arrive? Finally, US forces will need to regain control of the highways in “Operation Road Rage”, to prevent the capture of key civilian locations.
Tactical air offensives and effective recon are the keys to winning this historic conflict. Gamers will need every ounce of muscle from their tank busting ground assault aircraft, to the finesse of the radar equipped scouting choppers to contain and eliminate the domestic threat.
The Battlefield 2 game engine and physics system brings the modern battlefield to life in amazing detail. The material penetration feature measures weapons’ ability to fire through barriers based on their composition and players will need to know the difference between concealment and cover in order to survive.
Team play allows up to 64 players to enter the action on the front lines as part of a formal squad, or work behind the scenes in Commander Mode to direct the strategic assaults of their teammates. New features such as vehicle drops for Commanders and single player co-op mode deepen the experience even further.
- Battlefield 2 Armored Fury Screenshot 1 189 Views - Nov 13, 2009
- Battlefield 2 Armored Fury PC Screenshot 151 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Battlefield 2 Armored Fury PC Screenshot 159 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Battlefield 2 Armored Fury PC Screenshot 100 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Battlefield 2 Armored Fury PC Screenshot 77 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- Battlefield 2 Armored Fury PC Screenshot 112 Views - Nov 12, 2009
- 3 new diverse maps in the USA set the stage for huge armoured battles
- 6 new vehicles including 3 lethal ground attack aircraft and 3 radar equipped scout helicopters
- New vehicle drop capability for commanders mean soldiers can secure transport anywhere on the map
- Online multiplayer action with 64 players on the PC
- Character Persistence and Growth. With in-game success, players can attain additional ranks and unlock new awards
- All-new co-op support across all single player maps, with adjustable bot numbers, team ratios, and difficulty settings
- Full in-game community support
- Voice-over IP supported with USB headset
- Available exclusively via the EA™ downloader service