Battlefield 3: Aftermath
Four Urban Maps, fight through damaged terrain, new game modes & assignments
Set amongst the shattered districts, streets and surrounding villages of a post-earthquake Tehran Battlefield 3™: Aftermath depicts a continuing struggle for supremacy and survival amongst the devastation.
With operational capacity severely compromised the opposing forces must adapt and engage in vertical and horizontal urban combat amongst the dust and rubble with cracks and fissures in the terrain providing unexpected cover and paths to objectives. Additional support comes in the form of heavily modified troop transports and civilian vehicles specially adapted to deliver deadly force to the enemy.
- Battlefield 3: Aftermath | Aiming the crossbow 958 Views - Nov 8, 2012
- Battlefield 3: Aftermath | Battle in a corridor 731 Views - Nov 8, 2012
- Battlefield 3: Aftermath | The crossbow in action 1183 Views - Nov 8, 2012
- Battlefield 3: Aftermath | Destroyed place 675 Views - Nov 8, 2012
- Battlefield 3: Aftermath | Destroyed city 626 Views - Nov 8, 2012
- Deliver death in silence with the all new crossbow
- Four new maps including Epicenter and Markaz Market that introduces a fresh, destructive take on urban combat
- Three new vehicles modified to showcase ingenuity and firepower
- New Scavenger game mode, an objective based Conquest mode where lost soldiers armed only with a pistol must search the environment to find more powerful weapons and increasing their chance for survival
- New assignments, achievements and dog tags