EA SPORTS FIFA Street
FIFA Street | Revolutionary Innovations
FIFA Street is the most authentic street football game ever created, developed by award-winning FIFA creative director Gary Paterson, and inspired by street footballers around the world. Take control of real-life street stars, football icons like Wayne Rooney, or create yourself in game, competing everywhere from the streets of Amsterdam to the beach in Rio de Janeiro. Powered by the revolutionary FIFA 12 Player Impact Engine, and featuring the all-new ATTACK dribbling system, FIFA Street delivers an arsenal of never-before-experienced dribble moves and twice as many skill moves as FIFA 12. Take on the challenge of beating and embarrassing your opponent in one-on-one battles, utilizing wall play, all-new aerial skill moves, and precision passing. Plus, compete against friends online or offline in multiple ways: 5 or 6 a-side, Futsal, custom matches and more. Additional modes and online features will be revealed in the months ahead.
- Play FIFA Street | Supremessi 16502 Views - Mar 19, 2012
- Play FIFA Street | TV Spot 6622 Views - Mar 8, 2012
- Play FIFA Street | Panna And Air Beats 8853 Views - Mar 7, 2012
- Play FIFA Street | World Tour Mode 5521 Views - Feb 23, 2012
- Play FIFA Street | Venues 1929 Views - Feb 20, 2012
- Play FIFA Street | Game Modes 1361 Views - Feb 8, 2012
- Play FIFA Street | A New Direction 1310 Views - Jan 31, 2012
- Play FIFA STREET | MESSI ADIDAS ALLSTARS 2749 Views - Dec 21, 2011
- Play FIFA Street | Own The Street 4836 Views - Aug 31, 2011
- FIFA STREET | Barcelona Pre-Order 2 1395 Views - Dec 19, 2011
- FIFA STREET | Barcelona Pre-Order 3 997 Views - Dec 19, 2011
- FIFA STREET | Barcelona Pre-Order 692 Views - Dec 19, 2011
- FIFA STREET | Benzema Sideways Pass 671 Views - Dec 19, 2011
- FIFA STREET | Messi Back Heel Shot 756 Views - Dec 19, 2011
- FIFA STREET | Messi Low Shot Backwards 562 Views - Dec 19, 2011
- FIFA STREET | Messi Rainbow Flick 659 Views - Dec 19, 2011
- FIFA STREET | Silva Flick Over Defender 463 Views - Dec 19, 2011
- FIFA STREET Messi | Buenos Aires 1 691 Views - Nov 24, 2011
- FIFA Street | London outdoor arena 1183 Views - Aug 22, 2011
- FIFA Street | London indoor arena 1099 Views - Aug 22, 2011
- FIFA Street | Buenos Aires 899 Views - Aug 22, 2011
Street Ball Control - Enjoy a superior fidelity of ball control and responsiveness than anything ever experienced. Street Ball Control replicates the touch, creativity and flair street stars bring to the streets. Take on the challenge of beating - and embarrassing! - your opponent.
All-New Skill Moves - Over 50 never-before-experienced skill moves – double the amount found in FIFA 12 – that will enable you to beat your opponents and look good doing it.
Complete Authenticity - The most authentic street soccer game ever created replicates the way the game is played by street soccer players all over the world. Play with and against the stars of the most popular clubs in the world - or real-life street players - and compete at more than 35 locations around the globe.
FIFA Gameplay Engine - Powered by the critically acclaimed FIFA 12 gameplay engine and the revolutionary Player Impact Engine, FIFA Street delivers an arsenal of groundbreaking street dribbling styles and trick moves that ignite the one-on-one battles.
Own the Street - From parking lots and parks to gyms and rooftop arenas, FIFA Street will feature cool and unique environments where the world plays street soccer. More than 35 different environments, including iconic locales like Rio de Janeiro, London, and Amsterdam.
Complete Customisation - Enjoy customisable matches to replicate the unique ways the game is played around the world. Choose from different size pitches, number of players, and match types. Take on the challenge of performing trick moves and panna’s in a game in Amsterdam, authentic futsal styled matches with no wall play in Spain, or a physical 5v5 contest with assigned player positions in the UK.
EA SPORTS Football Club - FIFA Street will be connected to EA SPORTS Football Club, so from the first nutmeg on, you will be contributing to your Football Club identity.
Additional modes and online features will be revealed in the months ahead.