Mass Effect 2 Digital Deluxe Edition
Two years after Commander Shepard repelled invading Reapers bent on the destruction of organic life, a mysterious new enemy has emerged. On the fringes of known space, something is silently abducting entire human colonies. Now Shepard must work with Cerberus, a ruthless organization devoted to human survival at any cost, to stop the most terrifying threat mankind has ever faced.
To even attempt this perilous mission, Shepard must assemble the galaxy’s most elite team and command the most powerful ship ever built. Even then, they say it would be suicide. Commander Shepard intends to prove them wrong.
Mass Effect 2 Digital Deluxe Edition includes extra in game items:
Take the fight to the enemy with their own technology! The chitinous Collector armor uses advanced regeneration amplifiers that allow you to move faster, take more damage and recover health in real time. The Collector assault rifle is built to strip shields off enemies with little effort, allowing you to turn a well fortified mercenary or mech into a shredded mass in no time.
Collector Armor: Regenerate 10% faster, Increases storm speed by 10%, Increases health by 20%
Collector Assault Rifle: Burns away enemy shields
Firing three shots with each pull of the trigger, the Incisor Rifle is designed to decimate shields before the enemy even realizes they have been hit.
Cerberus Network is an in game service available when you register with an EA account. Once enrolled you will have access to exclusive in game content and updates via an in game feed. An exclusive character will be available from day one and shortly followed by new weapons, worlds, etc.
The Mass Effect 2 original soundtrack features 12 pieces spanning the entire Mass Effect 2 experience.
Featuring over 30 minutes of behind-the-scenes and making-of videos, the Mass Effect 2 documentary takes an exclusive look at how Mass Effect 2 was made.
Featuring a limited edition cover, this issue of Redemption is the first part of a four part series as Liara T’Soni embarks on a dangerous mission to find Commander Shepard.
The art book contains 48 pages of stunning full color artwork including captions from the Mass Effect 2 team.
The Sci Fi Thriller Sequel
- From the makers of Star Wars®: Knights of the Old RepublicTM, Dragon Age: OriginsTM, and Mass EffectTM comes the dark second installment in the thrilling Mass Effect Trilogy!
- Command a unique team of amazing characters on a perilous mission in the most dangerous regions of space.
- Players of the first Mass Effect can import save games to continue the story of their own Commander Shepard. New players will find a thrilling stand-alone adventure awaits them - a polished and action packed adventure that surpasses the first game in nearly every possible way.
Intense Third Person Combat
- Take cover, command an elite squad with ease, utilize 19 weapon classes including heavy weapons, and unleash deadly powers against your foes with an all new and improved combat system.
- Increased intensity with precision shooter controls to let you control the action and overcome insurmountable odds.
- Featuring a new location based damage system: target key weak points, and blast off limbs, ignite enemies, or cripple and disable enemy troops.
An Entire Galaxy to Explore
- Visit familiar locales, such as the Citadel, and travel to deadly unknown new worlds to save mankind.
- Survey unique planets and embark on side missions to uncover more secrets in the Mass Effect universe.
- Robust Character Customizations
- Choose a player class, customize your appearance, and tailor your own abilities and strengths. As you progress so do Shepard's abilities.
- Control the conversation. Improved conversation system where you can take matters into your own hands - often with the liberal application of force.