After a week of teasing the community by slowly releasing puzzle pieces of a screenshot jam packed full of classic SSX elements, we revealed last Friday that we would be bringing some of that classic, retro fun from previous SSX titles to the newest SSX release with our upcoming DLC.
Today we’re proud to announce that on 05.01.2012 we’ll be releasing the SSX Mt. Eddie & Classic Characters Bundle Pack. Mt. Eddie is a TRICKY inspired, ultra-long mountain that features 9 new Race and Trick drops, and is filled with huge kickers, ridiculous grinds, a Big Air drop, fireworks, and a whole lot more – the classic SSX experience! This DLC bundle pack also comes with 7 retro SSX characters from SSX 3 and Tricky, each with a unique snowboard. And as if that weren’t enough, this pack also includes 3 classic music tracks.
You can even get these elements separately in the SSX Mt. Eddie Pack or the SSX Classic Characters Pack. Leading up to the May 1st launch we’ll be showing off what exactly we’re releasing with character images, gameplay videos and a live Q&A with the development team talking about the new DLC.
See you on the slopes!
Mt. Eddie Pack
• Mt. Eddie – an over the top, TRICKY inspired, ultra-long track (9 drops)
• Retro music tracks including two from previous SSX games
Classic Characters Pack
• SSX classic cast featuring 7 characters
• Each character comes with an assortment of outfit colourways
• 7 unique snowboards – one for each of the characters in the pack
Mt. Eddie & Classic Characters Pack
• Everything in the Mt. Eddie Pack
• Everything in the SSX Classic Characters Pack