The mysterious and magical new world in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning is expanding as the franchise introduces its first downloadable content entitled, The Legend of Dead Kel.
The extended gameplay features an enthralling tale of intrigue, danger and dark magic on the island of Gallows End with mysterious characters, a host of new side quests, treacherous battles with new enemies and exciting new challenges along the way.
The Legend of Dead Kel gives players access to Gallows End, a gigantic new landmass to explore where players can claim ownership of a vast personal estate and experience new weapons, Twists of Fate and other perks against new enemies.
Gallows End is no ordinary island. It's a huge volcanic landmass full of mysteries and shady inhabitants. It has a history that stretches back for centuries, and it harbors a dark, dangerous secret.
Adventuring on Gallows End will also reveal new items, equipment, character choices, and gameplay possibilities.
- Multiple new enemies and enemy variants
- A new dungeon type: Dverga Fastings
- Three new Twists of Fate
- Nine new armour sets and shields
- Six new shields
- 18 new unique weapons
Gravehal Keep is more than just player housing. It's a massive estate that players improve over time with multiple buildings and a full retinue of retainers, each with their own back stories, quests, perks, and quirks. Through ownership of the Keep you can gain:
- Pets that will give you buffs
- A scout that locates shipwrecks to explore
- A master at arms who runs a combat arena where you can earn rewards for beating challenges
- A librarian who can translate rare tomes found on the island, including skill-boosting books
- A painter who can create works of art for your keep, which provide player buffs
- A diplomat who will negotiate with other settlements on your behalf
- A throne room where your subjects will petition you to undertake new quests
The Legend of Dead Kel is only part of the story of Gallows End. It intertwines with numerous side quests, multiple dungeons to explore, and a colorful cast of characters to meet.