The Sims 3 Showtime
Share the Story of Your Sims’ Rise to Fame!
Live the rags to riches story with your Sims while being connected to your friends! Experience the rise to stardom as your Sim performs on stage from one venue to the next. And for the first time, The Sims 3 Showtime introduces social features, including SimPort, an all-new feature that lets you send your Sims to a friend’s game! There, your Sim can perform at your friend’s venue in front of your friend’s Sims! You will also be able to post messages and screenshots on your friends’ walls.
For updates on The Sims 3 Showtime, be sure to check out The Sims Channel on YouTube.
- Play The Sims 3 Showtime | Behind The Scenes With Katy Perry 1319 Views - Mar 5, 2012
- Play The Sims 3 Showtime | Social Features 654 Views - Feb 22, 2012
- Play The Sims 3 | Showtime Trailer 2740 Views - Dec 7, 2011
- Showtime Magician 02 497 Views - Jan 5, 2012
- Showtime Magician 03 295 Views - Jan 5, 2012
- Showtime Magician 04 372 Views - Jan 5, 2012
- Perform Amazing Tricks 481 Views - Dec 7, 2011
- Mix The Hottest Tracks 473 Views - Dec 7, 2011
- Bedazzle The Crowd 387 Views - Dec 7, 2011
- Pump Up The Fans 403 Views - Dec 7, 2011
- Your Sims can live the dream as Singers, Performers, Magicians, and DJs. Watch them rise to fame—or go down in flames as they perform for other Sims.
- All-new social features: chat with friends, post to their walls, give status updates, and create friends lists.
- Send your Sims to a friend’s game and have your friend’s Sim come to your game!
- Create your own venue! Build a swanky concert hall, a massive stadium, or an indie club. How the stage is built will influence your Sims’ performance and career progression.
- Exclusive Limited Edition content: Get a bonus venue and stage for your Sims!