The Simpsons: Tapped Out for iPad and iPhone
This game is life-ruiningly fun!
D'OH! Homer accidently caused a meltdown that wiped out Springfield. Now, it's up to you to rebuild it.
From the writers of The Simpsons, tap into a city building game that lets you create your own living, breathing Springfield...for FREE.
Recreate Springfield just like you want it, as you help Homer find Marge, Bart and the rest of his family and friends. Complete comic quests like making Apu work ridiculously long shifts at Kwik-E-Mart, growing and harvesting Tomacco on Cletus’s Farm, partying down with Duffman at Duff Brewery, and more. Finish jobs and tasks to earn currency and...mmm, donuts.
You can even get social and visit your friends' versions of Springfield. Make mischief and play pranks on their towns to collect cash. But remember, they can do the same to you.
We told you that this game is life-ruiningly fun.
- Level up and unlock the entire Simpsons family 2913 Views - Mar 1, 2012
- Original content from the writers and animators of The Simpsons 2111 Views - Mar 1, 2012
- Build your very own Springfield 3428 Views - Mar 1, 2012
- Send your favourite characters on epic and hilarious quests 1576 Views - Mar 1, 2012
- Collect other Simpsons characters and buildings 1524 Views - Mar 1, 2012
- Customise your own Springfield
- Help Homer find his family and friends
- Complete tasks to earn donuts
- See how your Indolence, Consumerism, Gluttony stack up on the Conform-o-meter
- Enjoy exclusive, never-before-seen animated scenes sure to please fans of TV's longest-running comedy
- Visit your friends' Springfields
- And did we mention...it’s free to play