The Sims 3 Ambitions
Widen your Sim's horizons with a bunch of killer new career opportunities with this great expansion pack.
With The Sims 3 Ambitions, decide whether your Sim will be the brave town hero or cause loads of mischief among their neighbours. Make your Sim save the day as a brave firefighter, change the town as a leading architect, or live on the edge as a tattoo artist.
Will your Sim find success as a billionaire high-tech inventor or eke out a living as a bumbling mad scientist? Will they uncover secrets as a private investigator by dusting for prints or roughing up a suspect for information? Their future is entirely in your hands!
- Play The Sims 3 Ambitions Andew Stone Simlish 308 Views - Jun 11, 2010
- Play The Sims 3 Ambitions and success for Starman 127 Views - Jun 4, 2010
- Play The Sims 3 – The ladies are back! 2142 Views - Jun 1, 2010
- Play The Sims 3 Ambitions - EA Showcase, London 918 Views - May 18, 2010
- Play The Sims 3 and Renault Twizy Z.E 1003 Views - Apr 20, 2010
- Play The Sims 3 and Renault Twizy Z.E 955 Views - Apr 20, 2010
- Play The Sims 3 Ambitions 347 Views - Mar 25, 2010
- For the first time ever, you control your Sim's actions and interactions while they're on the job.
- Be a hero or mess with the neighbours as a firefighter, private investigator, doctor, ghost hunter, and more
- Choose how your Sim’s career progresses—will they work for good or evil, pursue creative endeavors, rise to success as a mogul, or shirk responsibility as a slacker?
- Your Sim’s on-the-job choices now change their town and affect other Sims as well.Modify the town’s structure as an architect or set neighborhood fashions as a stylist.
- Enjoy all-new skills and activities! Master the arts of inventing, sculpting, and tattooing, and use your skills to earn Simoleons.
And remember - you'll need a copy of The Sims 3 or The Sims 3 Collector's Edition to play this expansion pack.