September 8, 2017
EA Access members can now try NHL 18 and NBA LIVE 18 for up to 10 hours each before they launch on September 15. There are some epic moments headed your way - share them and you’ll be entered for a chance to win awesome prizes during the EA Access Sweepstakes!
To enter, take a screenshot of your NHL 18 or NBA LIVE 18 gameplay through your Xbox One or take a photo of your TV. Then follow @EAAccess on Twitter and share your screenshot, tagging @EAAccess with the hashtag #EAAccessSweepstakes, from September 8 – 13.
We’ll select 100 winners to receive a one-month EA Access code AND a 2TB external hard drive for Xbox One. Then three of those winners will receive an additional prize: a 500 GB Xbox One S Battlefield 1 console bundle!
Instructions on how to capture and share a screenshot while playing can be found at http://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/capture-screenshots.
2017 Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID IN NEW YORK, FLORIDA, QUEBEC, AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Electronic Arts Inc. (“EA” or “Sponsor”), 209 Redwood Shores Parkway, Redwood City, CA 94065.
1. Entry. Enter the EA Access Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) between September 8, 2017 at 10:00:00 AM PST and September 13, 2017 at 11:59:59 p.m. PST. Follow @EAAccess on Twitter and tweet an in-game screenshot via your Xbox One or photo of your TV playing either the NHL 18 or NBA Live 18 Play First Trial, tagging @EAAccess with #EAAccessSweepstakes preceding the screenshot. Instructions on how to take an in-game screenshot and share to Twitter can be found at http://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/capture-screenshots. Alternately, you may submit your first and last name, date of birth and home address to EAAccessSweepstakes@ea.com including “EA Access Sweepstakes” in the subject line.
No other methods of entry will be accepted. Limit: only one entry per person, email address and/or household will be accepted. All entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. PST on September 13, 2017. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Use of a false email account or an incorrect mail address will disqualify an entry. Sponsor is not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, lost, late, misdirected, illegible, mutilated, postage-due, garbled or delayed entries or other communications or other technical problems related to website entries. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of the Site, or who otherwise violates these rules. By entering, entrants accept and agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules.
2. Eligibility. This Sweepstakes is only open to residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (except Florida and New York) and Canada (except Quebec) who are 18 years of age or older at time Sweepstakes begins and who had Internet access as of September 1, 2017. Residents of Florida, New York and Quebec are not eligible. Employees of EA and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, advertising, promotion and publicity agencies (“Sponsor and its Agents”) and the immediate family members and persons living in the same household of each are not eligible. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited, restricted or taxed by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
3. Prizes; Winner Selection and Notification. There are 100 prizes. Odds of winning any prize depend upon the number of eligible Entries in the Sweepstakes.
Three (3) winners will each receive a 500GB Xbox One S Battlefield 1 Console bundle that includes an Xbox One console, Battlefield 1 video game for the Xbox One, 2TB external hard drive for Xbox One and a one-month EA Access code. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each prize is $345.00.
97 winners will each receive a 2TB external hard drive for Xbox One and a one-month EA Access code. ARV of each prize is $46.00.
Terms and conditions apply to the EA Access code. See ea.com/ea-access/terms and ea.com/ea-access for details.
Prizes are not transferable. No substitution of prizes for cash or other goods and services is permitted, except Sponsor reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of approximately equal value. Hardware make/model to be awarded as prizes are within the sole discretion of Sponsor and subject to availability. Platforms/consoles are not included in prizes except as otherwise stated in these Official Rules. All expenses not specified above, including, without limitation, all federal, state and local taxes, and international tariffs, are the sole responsibility of the individual winners.
Potential winners will be determined by random drawing on or about September 15, 2017 from all eligible Entries received. The drawing will be conducted at Sponsor’s address as indicated at the beginning of these rules by Sponsor or its designee, the judge of the Sweepstakes, whose decisions are final and binding.
Potential winners may be required to complete and sign a Declaration of Eligibility and, except where prohibited, Liability/Publicity Release, in the form provided by Sponsor, within 14 days of attempted notification in order to claim prize. Canadian winners must also answer a skill-based question in order to claim prize. Depending on the method of entry, potential winners will be notified on or about October 14, 2017 by Twitter direct mail or an email sent to the email address specified on the email entry. If a potential winner cannot be contacted at this email address, is contacted and does not respond as directed within 14 days of attempted notification, fails to sign and/or return the Declaration of Eligibility, refuses the prize, is ineligible to accept the prize, or prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize. If a winner is 18 or older, as required, but a minor in his or her state, country or providence of residence, winner’s parent or legal guardian will be required to sign all necessary documents. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules; all prizes claimed in accordance with these Official Rules will be awarded. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified or the prize is forfeited for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize, time permitting given the nature of the prize, to an alternate winner by random drawing from all remaining eligible Entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which EA retains the discretion to donate the applicable prize to a charity of Sponsor choosing. Potential winners may be required to provide a shipping address to claim prize. Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of prize.
4. General Conditions. By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants assume sole liability for and agree to indemnify and hold Sponsor, their affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, injuries, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) claimed to be caused from participating in this Sweepstakes or the acceptance, possession, shipping and handling, loss, use or misuse of any prize awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, computer virus, bug, tampering, or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor has the right to select winners from eligible Entries at any time before the termination of the Sweepstakes. If terminated Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, determine the winners from among all non-suspect, eligible Entries received up to time of such action. By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges and to be contacted by Sponsor or its agents by telephone, mail and/or email regarding this Sweepstakes. If there is a dispute regarding the identity of an Entrant, the Entry will be deemed submitted by the person in whose name the email account is registered. The Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and all claims must be resolved in the United States.
Except where prohibited by law, Entrant agrees that Sponsor and/or its Agents, have the right to use the Entrant’s first and/or last name, user or screen name and hometown on Sponsor’s and/or Agents respective websites and in any and all media, including in connection with marketing and promotion of Sponsor’s products or services, without any further attribution, notification or compensation to Entrants. Sponsor shall have no obligation (express or implied) to use any of the Entries, including the winning Entries and Entrants shall not be entitled to any damages or other relief by reason of Sponsor’s use or non-use of any entry.
5. Winners list. A winners list will be available at https://www.ea.com/eaaccess/news/ea-access-sweepstakes-submissions.html after all winners are determined and verified and will be posted for approximately two weeks.
© 2017 Electronic Arts Inc.
EA Access gets you: