The updates keep on rolling in! In an effort to continue to make game NBA LIVE 19 the best possible game it can be, the dev team has been hard at working ensuring that everything is up to their standards and addressing community feedback. With that, thishis update features some gameplay tuning, bug fixing, and plenty of transaction and likeness updates for various players. For more details, check out the rest of the info below.
- Teams appearing with incorrect records/standings (online H2H) are now fixed
- Home/Away jersey color sorting – only white and grey tops will appear on the home side
- Various create-a-player clothing item sorting issues fixed
- New brands added to create-a-player sorting option
- Gears conflicts added: cannot equip long socks with calf pads, jeans, or joggers; cannot equip joggers or jeans with ankle braces
- NBA Combine game ratings fixed – now reflecting tip-off ratings
- Dwyane Wade (MIA), DeAnthony Melton (PHO), Thomas Welsh (DEN) added to their respective teams after recent transactions
- Emeka Okafor (FA) and Brandon McCoy (FA) added to Free Agent pool after being waived
- Thomas Robinson (ATL), Damion Lee (GSW), and Shaquille Harrison (PHO) added to the game
- WNBA ratings updates (boosts to top playoff performers)
- Multiple NBA players saw their jersey numbers changed to reflect recent transactions and changes
- Shoes and gear have been updated for a number of players
- Gameplay tuning for stepback/one-on-one Anklebreakers
- Gameplay tuning for various shooting Traits
– NBA LIVE Dev Team
Stay in the conversation, like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter.
Are you ready to get out there and make your mark on the court? You can now pre-order NBA LIVE 19 here.
Sign up today to receive the latest NBA LIVE 19 news, updates, behind-the-scenes content, exclusive offers, and more (including other EA news, products, events, and promotions) by email.