One of FIFA’s most popular modes continues to improve as managing and finding players becomes even more authentic.
- Player Growth - FIFA 15 has a more realistic system for player growth and potential. Highly rated older players won’t retire as quickly and high potential players grow faster if you give the opportunity to do so.
- Global Transfer Network - Improved scouts will now automatically recognize squad weaknesses and suggest replacement players based on the team you want to build.
- Intuitive Player Search - A new player search screen lets you find players faster and better suited to your team. Player names populate as you search.
- Storylines and Presentation - Accurate and in-depth analysis around players, team and leagues during the match and throughout the mode as you progress your career.
FIFA 15 gives you a brand new way to manage squads and team sheets across modes including Career Mode.
Customise up to six different Team Sheets per club and alter your strategy based on your next opponent, the changing tactics in-game and fitness of your players. Get your favourite team playing the way *you* want them to play.
Our all new Team Management layout makes it easy to go deep on customizing your team:
- Instructions - Player instructions can be applied to each of the 10 outfield players with multiple options per position - from defensive positioning and mentality to run types and attacking mentality.
- Formations - Preset formations for any of your custom squads and pick one the best one to take on your next opponent.
- Roles - Set roles like captain, set-piece and penalty takers for each of your squads.
- Tactics - Set a default Team Tactic to each of your Team Sheets so your gameplan is locked before hitting the pitch. Or go deeper and add custom tactics to any of your line-ups.
Next: Pro Clubs and Other Modes
Don't miss out on all the other cool new features coming to FIFA 15.
Visit our gamescom hub for all the biggest news from Cologne.
A friendly reminder that FIFA 15 launches this September, pre-order your copy today!
Stay in the conversation - like us on Facebook and follow on Twitter