What’s good LIVE fans? Check out the latest movers and shakers for this week’s ratings update.
The Top 5
1. Steph Curry - OVR 96 (-1) - The Warriors have lost the last 2 out of 3 home games and Steph hasn't been as hot. But he's still the best player in basketball.
2. Kawhi Leonard - OVR 95 (no change) - Kawhi looks to keep up his consistent high level of play as the Spurs head into the playoffs.
3. DeMarcus Cousins - OVR 94 (+1) - He returned from rest and a suspension and dropped 30 points and grabbed 9 rebounds. Boogie is still the best big man in the league.
4. Russell Westbrook - OVR 93 (no change) - Westbrook now has 17 triple-doubles on the season, tying Magic Johnson's record.
5. LeBron James - OVR 92 (-1) - Turnovers have been a bit of an issue for King James heading into the playoffs.
Honorable mention (OVR 92): Chris Paul
Most Improved Player of the Week: J.J. Barea - OVR 79 (+2) - The Western Conference player of the week has really shown out in the past 10 games, averaging 18.5 points and 5.4 assists per game.
For the all updates, check this out.