What’s good LIVE fans? Check out the latest movers and shakers for this week’s ratings update.
The Top Five
1. Steph Curry - OVR 97 (+1) - He's averaging more assists per game this month, which helped boost his passer ratings. Curry continues his dominance as the best player in the NBA.
2. Kawhi Leonard - OVR 95 (no change) - Leonard has been consistent, as usual. We expect him to turn it up even more in the playoffs after some rest.
3. LeBron James - OVR 94 (+2) - After resting, LeBron came back with two 30+ point performances (with improved 3-point shooting). He's resting again before the Cavs head into the playoffs.
4. Russell Westbrook - OVR 93 (no change) - Live 16's cover star's high level of play continues. He racked up a triple-double before halftime earlier this week against the Lakers.
5. Chris Paul - OVR 93 (+1) - CP3 breaks his way into the top 5 after posting his 38th double-double of the season. He'll be rested heading into the playoffs.
Honorable mentions (OVR 92): DeMarcus Cousins (-2), Kevin Durant (+1), James Harden (+1), Damian Lillard (+2)
Most Improved Player of the Week: Enes Kanter - OVR 86 (+4) - Kanter has been a crucial part of the Thunder's success this season. He scored a career-high 33 points (with 20 rebounds) against the Trail Blazers last week.
For the all updates, check this out.