What’s good NBA LIVE fans? Today, we released an update that addresses more than 200 issues. These improvements are part of our commitment to delivering great gameplay and an amazing place to play basketball online with your friends.
In addition to today’s update, between now and the official launch on 9/29, we will also be releasing a content update that will address some of the things seen in the free demo.
Some specific examples of what’s in today’s update include –
- General stability improvements to correct desync.
- Hoop Dome objective unlock update.
- Fixed issue where users aren’t given certain achievements in Summer Circuit.
- Addressed Matchmaking issue where users were unable to find opponent in H2H.
- Addressed general functionality issues.
- View Skills adjustment in LIVE Run to match actual Skill Levels.
- Addressed issue where player avatars are not showing up in the lobbies when users join a Pro-AM lobby.
- Addressed softlock when trying to play Tip Off after accessing Playbooks.
- Modify stepback gather inputs to avoid conflict with spin gather
- Enabled pump fakes on inside shots
- Fix for AI not completing up and under sequence
- General emotion tuning for more variety
- Handoff indicator tuning
- Animation adjustments to backdown and denial catches
- Corrected incorrect defensive indicator colors to display during gameplay
- Addressed warp animation issues when entering the post
- Corrected Foul shot toward wrong basket
- Adjusted AI when trying to play and up and under sequence
- Adjusted fallback layup animation frequency
- Fix Euro Step, pro hop gather when facing basket
- Addressed online achievements now being awarded properly
- Addressed issue where User does not enter Online H2H when accepting an Online H2H invitation
- Stability improvements when entering / exiting modes
- Addressed Game Invitation issue where they weren’t being properly displayed
- Tattoo Shop UI updates
- Addressed Crowd Audio during gameplay in Big Moments
Check out the NBA LIVE 16 Launch Update here!