Hey, NBA LIVE fans! The second significant title update for NBA LIVE 14 is now available on Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
The update represents a commitment to improve the quality of NBA LIVE 14. The title update includes a number of graphical improvements, improved controls and physics, as well as an all-new Shootaround mode (and much more).
ALL-NEW SHOOTAROUND MODE
- Improve your shooting, dribbling, and offensive moves by selecting any current NBA player and taking to an empty practice gym
- The mode will improve your game, and also serve as the foundation for NBA LIVE 15
- NBA LIVE 14’s lighting system has been updated and re-tuned to help bring the game to life. Color values have been improved to help remove some player’s “plastic” look
- Tweaked and/or tuned every player and every uniform
- New lighting improves the skin texture of players, and colors will be more accurate and robust
- Added official court and jerseys for 2014 NBA All-Star weekend in New Orleans
- Added new adidas Hardwood Classic uniforms
- Added new basketball, complete with the signature of the NBA’s new commissioner Adam Silver
IMPROVED CONTROL AND RESPONSIVENESS
- Tuned first steps and dribble moves (including start and stop) to smooth out animations
- Improved transitions between animations
- Players experience increased responsiveness with improvements to ball physics, pass speeds and branch points within animations
- Ball interacts with rim much more organically. Swishes have been reduced
- Increased the variety of passing speeds
- Improved lead passing
- Adjusted the camera to address hitches
- Normal broadcast view has replaced player lock
- More variety in the types of LIVE Challenges available
NBA LIVE 14 is now available worldwide for the Xbox One and PlayStation 4. Order today, and be sure to check the NBA LIVE website, Facebook and Twitter for updates.