Looking to run the streets of Blackridge? Our producer, Mark Zaloumis, has got you covered with these ten tips and trick. Read them, recite them, stick Post-It’s on the wall - whatever it takes to etch them in your brain - and you’ll be raking in blueprints in no time.
1. Build up your Garage – owning a large collection of tuned cars allows you to race in wider range of Car Series events to earn Rep and better prizes
2. Be smooth – try to minimize the amount of steering input to maintain higher speeds through corners
3. Looking for a particular Material? - you can quick jump to races with a specific Material as a reward from the bottom of the equip Material screen in the garage
4. Earn cash from Player Actions – you can earn bonus cash by performing Player Actions like Near Miss, getting Airborne and Drifting while racing
5. Claim your free Crates – Crates are a great source of Parts, Blueprints and Materials so make sure you come back to collect all your free Crates each day
6. Nitro on straights – save your Nitro for straights to get the longest continuous speed boost possible
7. Compete in Tournaments – race in Tournament events to earn exclusive items and cars from the Tournament Market
8. Draft opponents – getting into opponent slipstreams improves acceleration and earns bonus Nitro, this is particularly useful for making up ground at the start of races
9. Complete Daily Assignments – ticking off as many daily assignments as you can each day is a great source of Gold and Rep
10. Drift corners – drifting allows you to corner at higher speeds and earn extra Nitro that can be used to gain back speed while exiting corners
Download Need for Speed No Limits for free* here!
Be sure to follow Need for Speed™ No Limits on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for the latest news and updates.
*Includes in-app purchases. Network fees may apply.