NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN; A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
You will need a Twitter account to participate. If you do not already have a Twitter account, you can visit www.twitter.com to create one for free.
This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Electronic Arts Inc. (“EA”), 209 Redwood Shores Parkway, Redwood City, CA, USA 94065. Twitter is not sponsoring, endorsing, or associated with this Sweepstakes in any way.
1. Eligibility. To enter the Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order May the 4th Be With You Xbox Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”):
This Sweepstakes is subject to various federal, state, territory, and local laws and regulations, and is void where prohibited. EA’s decisions are final in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
2. To Enter. Between April 30, 2019 at 9:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) and May 4, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. PT (“Sweepstakes Period”), (a) sign into your Twitter account; (b) follow @EAStarWars on Twitter; and (c) tweet about your favorite Star Wars moment , including a mention @EAStarWars and the #EASWXboxGiveaway hashtag (“Entry”). No other method of entry will be accepted. EA will accept 1 Entry per person. Completed Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. PT on May 4, 2019.
Limitations on Entries: You may not share the same username and/or email address with multiple entrants. If you attempt to obtain more than the permitted number of Entries by using multiple or different email addresses, identities, or any other method, your Entries will be void. If you use any automated process or cheat to participate, such as a bot, EA will disqualify you from the Sweepstakes.
3. Prizes. There are two (2) prizes. Your odds of winning a prize depend upon the number of eligible Entries. All values are in U.S. Dollars.
Grand Prize: Two (2) winners will each receive a prize pack containing a Xbox One X console bundle that includes a digital copy of the Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order videogame for Xbox One, a backpack, a water bottle, a mobile phone charger, and a rubber patch. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each prize pack is US$650.
Prizes are not transferable, and no substitution of prizes for cash or other goods and services is permitted. If for any reason an advertised prize is unbailable, EA reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Winners are responsible for any applicable taxes on prizes.
4. Winner Selection and Notification. EA or its Agent will conduct a random drawing from all eligible Entries to determine the potential winner(s) on or about May 4, 2019 at 209 Redwood Shores Parkway, Redwood City, CA 94065. All decisions regarding the selection of the potential winner(s) are final.
Potential winners will be notified on or about May 4, 2019 by Twitter Direct Message at the Twitter handle specified in the winning Entry. If EA cannot contact a potential winner, the prize is returned as undeliverable, or a potential winner fails to sign and return any requested documents or information within the required time period, the potential winner forfeits the prize.
If a potential winner is disqualified, or the prize is forfeited for any reason, EA will award that prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from all remaining eligible Entries. Only 3 alternate drawings will be held, after which EA may donate the prize to a charity of EA’s choice.
5. To Claim a Prize. If you are selected as a potential winner, you may be required to complete and sign a Winner Declaration & Release (“Winner’s Release”) to claim your prize, which EA will provide within 14 days of the first attempt to notify you. For minors, EA will award the prize in the name of the minor’s parent or legal guardian, who will also be responsible for signing the Winner’s Release and any other necessary documents. Residents of Canada must also answer a time-limited, skill-based question in order to claim a prize. Potential winners may be required to provide a shipping address to claim a prize. Allow 4-6 weeks after the Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order game releases for delivery of a prize via mail.
6. Release. You agree to release EA, Microsoft, Twitter and their Agents, officers, directors, and employees (the “Released Parties”) from any legal claims, including without limitation claims related to personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes, or receipt, use, or misuse of any prize.
8. General Conditions. EA reserves the right to cancel, suspend, or modify the Sweepstakes, (or any part of it) if fraud, technical failure, human error or any other problem impairs its proper operation. In that event, EA may hold a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received up to the date of suspension for any of the prizes offered. EA reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be in violation of these Official Rules (including tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes) or acting in an unsporting or disruptive manner. If you attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, it may be a violation of criminal and/or civil law, and EA reserves the right to seek damages from you to the extent permitted by law. EA’s failure to enforce any term in these Official Rules shall not be a waiver of that term.
9. Limitation of Liability. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, typographical errors, or by equipment or programming associated with the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures, including without limitation network malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections; (3) unauthorized intervention in the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of Entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail or electronic communications; (6) ineligibility for any reason, including entrant’s misunderstanding of the Official Rules and requirements or the entry process. If for any reason your Entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, your sole remedy is another Entry in the Sweepstakes, if possible. EA will award no more than the stated number of prizes. If production, technical, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes to be available and/or claimed, EA reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes. Some jurisdictions prohibit the limitations described above, so some or all of them may not apply to you.
10. Disputes. All disputes, claims or controversies arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes, including the marketing and promotion of the Sweepstakes ("Disputes"), shall be determined exclusively by binding arbitration. The only Disputes not covered by this paragraph are claims (i) regarding the infringement, protection or validity of your, EA's or EA's licensors' trade secrets or copyright, trademark or patent rights; and (ii) those brought in small claims court.
11. Winner List. EA will post the winner list on the official EA Star Wars Twitter account (twitter.com/eastarwars) for two weeks following winner verification.
© 2019 Electronic Arts Inc.