SEED is a new R&D organization within Electronic Arts whose purpose is to explore new technologies and the creative opportunities that they can enable for our future games. Our areas of research include, but are not limited to, virtual reality, procedural content generation, game AI using deep learning, creating truly realistic characters and how we build and render completely new game worlds.
We collaborate with world class teams all across Electronic Arts such as Battlefield, Mass Effect, Need for Speed, Star Wars and Dragon Age, as well as the Frostbite Engine team and upcoming new games.
We're now looking for a People Manager to join the SEED team. We strongly believe the people working here are our most valuable asset. We set high goals in making every individual feel appreciated for their unique skills. As our People Manager you'll be responsible to cater for the long-term career plan & development for up to 20 members in our team.
- Manage team members, providing feedback and assisting in career development
- Continuous feedback & coaching of people in the team, including performance reviews and setting goals & targets
- Monitor and act upon team health
- Establish clear goals and expectations
- Support our People director with recruiting and develop talent - this will be done in close collaboration with the HR and TA-teams
- Work on enhancing the local team culture
Who you are
- Proven leadership skills - you're a natural leader & people person
- Effective communication & collaboration skills across all levels of an organization
- Able to manage & grow people
- Able to work in a creative and fast moving R&D environment, and help to build that environment
- Experience working with and supporting specialists and teams in very complex fields of expertise
- Experience working with a distributed team spread across the globe
- Fluent in both Swedish and English
- The sky is the limit of your ideas. Pursue dreams and start working on making them come true.
- We only hire nice people. We look after each other and come from diverse backgrounds.
- You work from where you have the greatest opportunity of reaching your goals.
- You're in charge of your time. We value passion, impact and results over hours.
- Each project is unique. We need you to use your imagination and push boundaries.
- Each person is unique. We offer individual coaching and support to help you reach your own full potential.
- You will be part of shaping the future of interactive entertainment.
What’s in it for you?
We take care of our staff! In addition to a competitive compensation package we will offer you:
- Annual bonus
- EA stock
- Flexible work times
- Occupational pension
- 10 free EA games per year
- Free massages
- A variety of sports activities and health care allowance.
- We have a collective bargain agreement with Unionen and Sveriges Ingenjörer.
We look forward to receiving your application!