EA SPORTS FIFA 12
FIFA 12 brings to the pitch the game-changing new Player Impact Engine, a physics engine built to deliver real-world physicality in every interaction on the pitch. Revolutionary gameplay innovations inspired by the real-world of football make FIFA 12 deeper and more engaging. All-new Precision Dribbling delivers a higher fidelity of touch on the ball for attacking players, while Tactical Defending fundamentally changes the approach to defending by placing equal importance on positioning, intercepting passes and tackling. Plus, CPU players have been infused with Pro Player Intelligence, the next generation of player intelligence and performance.
- %PLAY% FIFA 12 | Misses of the Season 5482 Views - Jul 30, 2012
- %PLAY% EA SPORTS UEFA Euro 2012 | First Trailer 7394 Views - Apr 5, 2012
- %PLAY% FIFA 12 Goals of the Week | Round 13 9138 Views - Jan 17, 2012
- %PLAY% FIFA 12 Goals of the Week | Round 12 4326 Views - Jan 12, 2012
- %PLAY% FIFA 12 Goals of the Week | Round 10 3554 Views - Dec 14, 2011
- %PLAY% FIFA 12 | Player Face Capture 7172 Views - Oct 18, 2011
- %PLAY% FIFA 12 Goals of the Week | Round 2 6204 Views - Oct 16, 2011
- %PLAY% FIFA 12 | Action Trailer 3551 Views - Oct 11, 2011
- %PLAY% FIFA 12 Goals of the Week | Round 1 2569 Views - Oct 9, 2011
- %PLAY% FIFA 12 | Goals Compilation by Hjerpseth and FifaRalle (Feat. Kasabian) 2399 Views - Sep 26, 2011
- %PLAY% FIFA 12 | Gamescom 2011 Trailer 1144 Views - Sep 26, 2011
- %PLAY% FIFA 12 On Nintendo 3DS | Producer Interview 1412 Views - Aug 2, 2011
- %PLAY% FIFA 11 | Goals of the Season Part One 1800 Views - Aug 2, 2011
- %PLAY% FIFA 12 | Player Impact Engine Trailer 1000 Views - Aug 2, 2011
- %PLAY% FIFA 12 | Producer Video: Player Impact Engine 803 Views - Aug 2, 2011
- %PLAY% FIFA 12 | First Official Gameplay Trailer 863 Views - Aug 2, 2011
- %PLAY% FIFA 12 | First Impressions From The Press 463 Views - Aug 2, 2011
- %PLAY% FIFA 12 | Pro Player Intelligence: Vision 3145 Views - Aug 2, 2011
- %PLAY% FIFA 12 | Manchester City's True Blue Kit 940 Views - Aug 2, 2011
- %PLAY% FIFA 12 | Interview with Martin Tyler and Alan Smith 626 Views - Aug 2, 2011
- %PLAY% FIFA 12 | Award Winner 650 Views - Aug 2, 2011
- %PLAY% FIFA 11 | Goals of the Season Part Two 698 Views - Aug 2, 2011
- %PLAY% FIFA 12 | Producer Video: Aerial Threat 887 Views - Jun 27, 2011
- Players push and pull jostling for possession. 1553 Views - Sep 4, 2011
- CPU players are infused with Pro Player Intelligence. 1126 Views - Sep 4, 2011
- Player Impact Engine 261 Views - May 30, 2011
- Real-World Physicality powered by the revolutionary Player Impact Engine 354 Views - May 30, 2011
- Precision Dribbling 315 Views - May 30, 2011
Player Impact Engine—Two years in development, the new physics engine is built to deliver real-world physicality in every interaction on the pitch. Experience an infinite variety of natural and believable outcomes in every contact. Players feel more resilient on the ball, push and pull during the fight for possession, and recover from light challenges more easily, preserving their natural momentum.
Pro Player Intelligence—CPU players have been infused with self-awareness and aptitude, enabling them to make decisions based on their own skills as well as the strengths and attributes of their teammates. Players who possess exceptional vision, for example, will see opportunities for through balls that other players won’t. Real Madrid’s Kaká will be more likely—and quicker—to pick out a run from a teammate farther away than a player with poorer vision. Additionally, teams will vary their attack based on the strengths of their players on the pitch, and the weaknesses of opposing players, creating a more authentic experience and greater variety of matches.
Tactical Defending—Re-designed defending mechanism fundamentally changes the approach to defending by placing equal importance on positioning, intercepting passes and tackling at the right moment. Tactics and timing are crucial.
Precision Dribbling—Enjoy new ways to take on opponents, more time on the ball to make decisions, and complete control of the pace of the game. Utilize close dribble touches in tight spaces, on the wings, and even while fending off an opponent.
EA SPORTS Football Club—For the first time ever, everything within FIFA 12, and against friends, is measured in a meaningful way. Every match matters, all season long. Earn experience points and level up to build status. Track friends, challenges and status through the web. Share and compare accomplishments and spread the news on social channels like Facebook. Plus, real-world storylines will drive content. Gamers will relive crucial real-world football events through regular challenges so that FIFA 12 will look, feel and play like the real-world season.
Support Your Club—A central experience in EA SPORTS Football Club that enables fans to represent their club and compete against rival clubs in everything they do in FIFA 12. Earn club points and lift your club higher in the Support Your Club League Tables or help them avoid relegation. Virtual league tables are reset each week to create new challenges, renewed rivalries, and fresh storylines.
True Injuries—The Player Impact Engine monitors contact between players in real-time, analyzing the force of the collision and impact on the body to detect real injuries, creating a deeper more challenging Career Mode. Manage new types of injuries and the risk of sending a player onto the pitch who isn’t fully healed.
New Presentation—Matches now have a real-world broadcast look and feel. Dramatically improved lighting, more authentic crowds, and new default camera make every game feel special.
Easier Navigation—Redesigned menu system for fast and easy navigation, featuring customizable Main Menu based on arena player, Virtual Pro and favorite club.
Complete Authenticity—Over 500 officially licensed clubs and more than 15,000 players.