EA SPORTS FIFA 13
FIFA 13 captures all the drama and unpredictability of real-world soccer, and is driven by five game-changing innovations which revolutionize artificial intelligence, dribbling, ball control and physical play. It is the largest and deepest feature set in the history of the franchise. These innovations create a true battle for possession across the entire pitch, deliver freedom and creativity in attack, and capture all the drama and unpredictability of the real-world game.
- %PLAY% FIFA13 | Accolades Trailer 6082 Views - Sep 26, 2012
- %PLAY% Sizzle | FIFA Soccer 13 19675 Views - Jun 6, 2012
- Messi | FIFA 13 1697 Views - Jun 6, 2012
- Juventus vs Milan | FIFA 13 1221 Views - Jun 6, 2012
- Messi vs Özil | FIFA 13 1373 Views - Jun 6, 2012
- Inter vs Milan | FIFA 13 964 Views - Jun 6, 2012
- Agüero Dribbling | FIFA 13 930 Views - Jun 6, 2012
- El Clásico | FIFA 13 806 Views - Jun 6, 2012
- Ibrahimovic Dribbling | FIFA 13 1094 Views - Jun 6, 2012
- Arsenal vs Chelsea | FIFA 13 822 Views - Jun 6, 2012
- Milan FreeKick | FIFA 13 608 Views - Jun 6, 2012
- Attacking Intelligence - Players have the ability to analyse space, work harder and smarter to break down the defense, and think two plays ahead. Plus, players make runs that pull defenders out of position and open passing channels for teammates.
- Complete Dribbling - Face your opponent and use precise dribble touches combined with true 360-degree mobility with the ball. Be more creative and dangerous in 1v1 opportunities.
- 1st Touch Control - A new system transforms the way players control the ball, eliminating near-perfect touch for every player, and creating more opportunities for defenders to capitalise on errant balls and poor touches to win back possession.