Revenge is Sweet
Welcome to Nazi-occupied Paris, a unique open world where you are The Saboteur. Play as Sean Devlin, a street-tough Irish racing mechanic seeking personal redemption on a Nazi officer that has taken everything away from him.
Now, it’s time for payback with the help of the French Resistance, British intelligence, an arsenal of weaponry, your own street smarts and brawn, you must exact revenge on those who aimed to destroy your life.
Motivated by retribution and armed with tactics of sabotage, blow up zeppelins, derail trains, implode bridges, destroy armored tanks, and level enemy facilities in the name of vengeance.
- %PLAY% EA E3 Press Conference Video 12 372 Views - Feb 27, 2010
- %PLAY% The Saboteur Tom French Video 66 Views - Feb 27, 2010
- %PLAY% The Saboteur Tom French VIP Access 100 Views - Feb 27, 2010
- %PLAY% The Saboteur - E3 2009 135 Views - Feb 27, 2010
- %PLAY% The Saboteur : An Irishman in Paris 19 Views - Feb 27, 2010
- %PLAY% The Saboteur - SDCC 10 Views - Jul 24, 2009
- The Saboteur 189 Views - Feb 27, 2010
- The Saboteur 235 Views - Feb 27, 2010
- The Saboteur 205 Views - Feb 27, 2010
- The Saboteur Screenshot 2 136 Views - Feb 27, 2010
- The Saboteur Screenshot 3 141 Views - Feb 27, 2010
- The Saboteur Screenshot 1 79 Views - Feb 27, 2010
- The Saboteur Screenshot 7 76 Views - Mar 20, 2009
1st Ever Open-World Paris
Fight, climb, and prowl through the dark alleys, rooftops, burlesque houses, and seedy streets of the City of Light, the ultimate playground for The Saboteur.
The Art of Sabotage
Being The Saboteur is all about attacking while staying unnoticed. Get your mission intel at underground clubs and cabarets. Eliminate your adversaries with stealth attacks, disguise, distractions, and explosives. Master a variety of weapons, automobiles, and skills to sabotage enemy operations.
The Will to Fight
An action-packed experience and thrilling storyline are made even more engaging by an innovative visual style, characters, and the new “Will to Fight” technology. Experience how the city reacts and changes around you as you free it from Nazi oppression. Only you can restore hope and grandeur to Paris.