Burnout™ Paradise The Ultimate Box
Release your inner driving demons!
Welcome to Paradise City! Home to the biggest evolution in the Burnout series. Now races are no longer taking place in an enclosed track but in a full scale open world. From the high-rise delights of Downtown Paradise to the stunning vistas of Silver Lake you will find yourself in a game world that looks as stunning while stationary as it does at 200 mph! Awesome new modes incredible vehicles online innovations and the freedom to enjoy the game your way!
Burnout Paradise has won over 55 awards worldwide and the PC version will combine new gameplay with all the open world racing, intense speed and action of the original game. Paradise delivers an open-world environment built for intense speed, excitement and exploration and sets a new standard in the seamless transition from single-player offline to social online gameplay.
EA Game Authorization Management
EA’s De-Authorization Tools are available for you to manage the machine authorizations for your EA PC games released after May 2008. Click here for more information.
- Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box Screenshot 24 Views - Feb 17, 2010
- Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box Screenshot 11 Views - Feb 17, 2010
- Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box Screenshot 12 Views - Feb 17, 2010
- Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box Screenshot 15 Views - Feb 17, 2010
- Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box Screenshot 10 Views - Feb 17, 2010
- Explore Paradise - From big-surf beach, to downtown gridlock, there's over 30 square kilometers of the ultimate driving playground to explore from the get-go. Nothing is blocked off.
- Burnout Your Way - Just pull up to over 120 stoplights and spin your wheels to start one of five different events - the classic Race, Road Rage and Burning Route, and the all-new Stunt Run and Marked Man games.
- Instant Online - Burnout Paradise sets the new standard in online social gameplay. See your friends online with the EasyDrive Friends List and connect with them instantly without having to wait or exit your game.
- Team up or Takedown - Join forces with up to seven of your buddies to beat hundreds of online FreeBurn Challenges together or heat up the competition and go head-to-head in user created race routes.
- Road Rules - Make and break the rules of each road by setting speed and destruction records all over town. Track how many you own against your friends!