From EA SPORTS, MMA will bring you all the Mixed Martial Arts action with your favorite MMA fighters from around the world. EA SPORTS MMA will feature the most authentic, intense and broad mixed martial arts experience to date - complete with a vast array of top fighters and fighting styles from around the world. EA SPORTS MMA will be available on the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system and the PLAYSTATION 3 computer entertainment system.
- Play EA SPORTS MMA Demo Video 78 Views - Oct 1, 2010
- Play EA SPORTS MMA Features Video 276 Views - Oct 26, 2010
- Play EA SPORTS MMA Demo 142 Views - Oct 4, 2010
- Play EA Tokyo Showcase: MMA 44 Views - Sep 17, 2010
- Play MMA 21 Views - Jun 18, 2010
- MMA Brett Rogers 29 Views - Feb 17, 2010
- MMA Fedor Eemelianenko 122 Views - Feb 17, 2010
- EA SPORTS MMA Screenshot 3 49 Views - Feb 17, 2010
- EA SPORTS MMA Screenshot 6 34 Views - Feb 17, 2010
- EA SPORTS MMA Screenshot 1 18 Views - Feb 17, 2010
- EA SPORTS MMA Screenshot 2 86 Views - Feb 17, 2010
- EA SPORTS MMA Screenshot 4 20 Views - Feb 17, 2010
- The Definitive MMA Experience – Featuring multiple disciplines, rule sets, locations, and fighters from, the worldwide sport of MMA, all represented authentically. Throw down in a ring, hexagonal or circular cage. Environments come to life with ring girls, corner men and the best referee in the business – Big John McCarthy. Ring announcer Jimmy Lennon Jr. provides fighter introductions, while MMA legend Frank Shamrock and Mauro Ranallo call the action.
- EA SPORTS Live Broadcast – Create your fighter, post a hype video online, enter the cage and fight it out in front of thousands of online spectators with live play-by-play in EA SPORTS Live Broadcast.
- Total Strike Control – Go on the offensive with Total Strike Control; an intuitive control system for striking, elbows, knees and kicks. Total Strike Control is accessible via analog sticks or face buttons, providing the utmost flexibility.
- Advance Defense System – The best offense is a good defense, so get ready to master parrying, slipping, countering and dodging to gain an advantage over your opponent.
- Feel the Fight – Controller rumble acts as an alert to simulate body movement when an opponent attempts to advance position. Take notice and use the small window of opportunity to counter or defend.
- Submission Battles – Using an intuitive system, opponents must strategically manage their advances or counters to secure the desired outcome; button mashing is the road to failure. Properly manage your stamina because in MMA you must be as smart as you are strong.
- Travel the Globe – Visit the most established gyms across Japan, Brazil, Thailand, and the United States to learn new skills and techniques in career mode. Bring a created fighter up through the ranks to attempt to make one of biggest stages in mixed martial arts – STRIKEFORCE. No career mode will ever be the same, ensuring a unique experience each and every time.
- And In This Corner – EA SPORTS MMA will feature a vast array of fighters in its roster, including the #1 heavyweight in the world Fedor Emelianenko. MMA legends Randy Couture and Dan Henderson, as well as international stars Shinya Aoki and Ronaldo "Jacare" Souza showcase global variety. Every fighter will use their distinct style and fight like their real-life counterparts.